Contributions of state to regional income dispersion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12197/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001.
"Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002. "Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
- Kawagoe, Masaaki, 1999. "Regional Dynamics in Japan: A Reexamination of Barro Regressions," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-72, March.
- James A. Kurre & Clifford H. Woodruff III, 1995. "Regional Economic Fluctuations: Portfolio Variance And Industrial Instability Across Metro Areas," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 159-186, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:27:y:2003:i:2:p:243-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.