Contributions of state to regional income dispersion
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12197/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke van Dijk, 2002.
"Regional labour market dynamics in the Netherlands,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(3), pages 343-364.
- Lourens Broersma & Jouke Van Dijk, 2001. "Regional labour market dynamics in The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa01p197, European Regional Science Association.
- Kawagoe, Masaaki, 1999. "Regional Dynamics in Japan: A Reexamination of Barro Regressions," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-72, March.
- James A. Kurre & Clifford H. Woodruff III, 1995. "Regional Economic Fluctuations: Portfolio Variance And Industrial Instability Across Metro Areas," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 159-186, Fall.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Vastrup, Jacob, 2001. "On the measurement of [sigma]-convergence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 283-287, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:27:y:2003:i:2:p:243-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.