Causality and error correction in Markov chain: Inflation in India revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McQueen, Grant & Thorley, Steven, 1991. " Are Stock Returns Predictable? A Test Using Markov Chains," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 239-263, March.
- Krenz, Ronald D., 1964. "Projection of Farm Numbers for North Dakota With Markov Chains," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Don Webber, 2001. "Convergence of labour's factor reward between regions of the EU," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 355-357.
- Temel, Tugrul T. & Tansel, Aysit & Albersen, P.J., 1999. "Convergence and Spatial Patterns in Labor Productivity: Nonparametric Estimations for Turkey," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17.
- Andras Brody, 2000. "The Monetary Multiplier," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 215-219.
- Masson, Paul R., 2001. "Exchange rate regime transitions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 571-586, April.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Simonato, Jean-Guy, 2001. "American option pricing under GARCH by a Markov chain approximation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1689-1718, November.
- Tsiang, S C, 1978. "The Diffusion of Reserves and the Money Supply Multiplier," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 269-284, June.
- Paul Cheshire, 2000. "Endogenous Processes in European Regional Growth: Convergence and Policy," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 455-479.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1991. "A Markov Chain model of zoning change," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 257-270, September.
- repec:ags:ersaer:145843 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov chain; Steady state probability; India; Inflation; Return period;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-08-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.