Identifying spatial nonstationarity in German regional firm start-up data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- C Brunsdon & A S Fotheringham & M Charlton, 1998. "Spatial Nonstationarity and Autoregressive Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 957-973, June.
- Christopher Bitter & Gordon Mulligan & Sandy Dall’erba, 2007.
"Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: a comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method,"
Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 7-27, April.
- Bitter, Chris & Mulligan, Gordon & Dall'erba, Sandy, 2006. "Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: A comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method," MPRA Paper 1379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 1999. "The Industry Component of Regional New Firm Formation Processes," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 239-252, November.
- Stuart A. Foster & Wilpen L. Gorr, 1986. "An Adaptive Filter for Estimating Spatially-Varying Parameters: Application to Modeling Police Hours Spent in Response to Calls for Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 878-889, July.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 2007. "Persistent Pockets of Extreme American Poverty and Job Growth: Is There a Place-Based Policy Role?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Gino Cattani & Johannes M. Pennings & Filippo Carlo Wezel, 2003. "Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity in Founding Patterns," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(6), pages 670-685, December.
- Dominique Meurs & Cyriaque Edon, 2007. "France: A Limited Effect Of Regions On Public Wage Differentials?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(4), pages 479-500, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographically weighted regression; Spatial nonstationarity; Regional firm start-ups; Germany; Entrepreneurship; Economic Geography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jahrfr:v:32:y:2012:i:2:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.