Spatially varying development mechanisms in the Greater Beijing Area: a geographically weighted regression investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yee Leung & Chang-Lin Mei & Wen-Xiu Zhang, 2000. "Statistical tests for spatial nonstationarity based on the geographically weighted regression model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(1), pages 9-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kim, Seung Gyu & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Extreme coefficients in Geographically Weighted Regression and their effects on mapping," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49117, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Guangdong Li & Chuanglin Fang, 2014. "Analyzing the multi-mechanism of regional inequality in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 155-182, January.
- Stephen Matthews & Tse-Chuan Yang, 2012. "Mapping the results of local statistics," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(6), pages 151-166, March.
- Laze, Kuenda, 2014. "Identifying and understanding the patterns and processes of forest cover change in Albania and Kosovo," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 74, number 74.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008.
"Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches,"
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2009. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Post-Print hal-00463279, HAL.
- Cem ERTUR & Julie LE GALLO, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1423, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- repec:zbw:iamost:184334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0827-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Ruohong & Yu, Danlin & Oppenheimer, Michael, 2014. "Estimating the Spatially Varying Responses of Corn Yields toWeather Variations using GeographicallyWeighted Panel Regression," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-23.
- Laze, Kuenda, 2014. "Identifying and understanding the patterns and processes of forest cover change in Albania and Kosovo," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 184334, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:87-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yingru Li & Yehua Dennis Wei, 2014. "Multidimensional Inequalities in Health Care Distribution in Provincial China: A Case Study of Henan Province," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(1), pages 91-106, February.
- Chuanglin Fang & Haimeng Liu & Guangdong Li & Dongqi Sun & Zhuang Miao, 2015. "Estimating the Impact of Urbanization on Air Quality in China Using Spatial Regression Models," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-23, November.
- Fan, Ruguo & Luo, Ming & Zhang, Pengfei, 2016. "A study on evolution of energy intensity in China with heterogeneity and rebound effect," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 159-169.
- Носов В.В. & Цыпин А.П., 2015. "Эконометрическое Моделирование Цены Однокомнатной Квартиры Методом Географически Взвешенной Регрессии," Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Economics. Management. Law Известия Саратовского университета. Новая серия. Серия Экономика. Управление. Право, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Саратовский национальный исследовательский государственный университет имени Н. Г. Чернышевского», vol. 15(4), pages 381-387.
- repec:kap:jgeosy:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10109-017-0257-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:1:p:173-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.