Exploring the consumption of charity-linked products
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/journal/12208|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Julie T. & Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Boles, James S., 2003. "Factors associated with customer willingness to refer leads to salespeople," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 257-263, April.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
- Burnkrant, Robert E & Cousineau, Alain, 1975. " Informational and Normative Social Influence in Buyer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(3), pages 206-15, December.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. " Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-94, September.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:irpnmk:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.