Colors and cultures: Exploring the effects of mall decor on consumer perceptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyers-Levy, Joan & Peracchio, Laura A, 1995. " Understanding the Effects of Color: How the Correspondence between Available and Required Resources Affects Attitudes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 121-138, September.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-656, March.
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard, 2003. "Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 529-539, July.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-146, September.
- Gerald J. Gorn & Amitava Chattopadhyay & Tracey Yi & Darren W. Dahl, 1997. "Effects of Color as an Executional Cue in Advertising: They're in the Shade," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(10), pages 1387-1400, October.
- Michon, Richard & Chebat, Jean-Charles, 2004. "Cross-cultural mall shopping values and habitats: A comparison between English- and French-speaking Canadians," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 883-892, August.
- Babin, Barry J. & Darden, William R., 1996. "Good and bad shopping vibes: Spending and patronage satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 201-206, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jessica Lichy & Kevin Pon, 2013. "The role of (foreign?) culture on consumer buying behaviour: What changes when living abroad?," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 5-21, October.
- De Nisco, Alessandro & Warnaby, Gary, 2014. "Urban design and tenant variety influences on consumers' emotions and approach behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 211-217.
- Geri Wijnen & Astrid Kemperman & Ingrid Janssen, 2011. "Shopping behaviour and attribute evaluation of expatriates - a cross-cultural study," ERES eres2011_70, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mirela Octavia Sirbu & Andreea Simona Saseanu & Simona Ioana Ghita, 2015. "Consumers` perception on the use of innovative technologies in creating store atmosphere," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 567-567, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:189-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .