Student’s trust in the university: analyzing differences between public and private higher education institutions in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emerson Mainardes & Mário Raposo & Helena Alves, 2014. "Universities Need a Market Orientation to Attract Non-Traditional Stakeholders as New Financing Sources," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-171, June.
- Kenneth Herbst & Sean Hannah & David Allan, 2013. "Advertisement Disclaimer Speed and Corporate Social Responsibility: “Costs” to Consumer Comprehension and Effects on Brand Trust and Purchase Intention," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 297-311, October.
- Frederique Six, 2003. "The dynamics of trust and trouble," Chapters, in: Bart Nooteboom & Frédérique Six (ed.), The Trust Process in Organizations, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hsin Chang & Don Jeng & Mohamad Hamid, 2013. "Conceptualising consumers’ word-of-mouth behaviour intention: evidence from a university education services in Malaysia," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 17-35, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Faiz Muhammad Khuwaja & Waheed Ali Umrani & Sanober Salman Shaikh & Ammar Ahmed & Sanaullah Shar, 2019. "University Markor: A Context-Specific Scale to Measure Market-Orientation in Universities," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, June.
- Minseok Choi & Kyeongseok Han & Jeongil Choi, 2015. "The effects of product attributes and service quality of transportation card solutions on service user’s continuance and word-of-mouth intention," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 463-490, September.
- Munyaradzi W. Nyadzayo & Civilai Leckie & Lester W. Johnson, 0. "The impact of relational drivers on customer brand engagement and brand outcomes," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Ching-I Teng & Tzu-Wei Liu, 2014. "How do personality interactions affect service quality? the perspective of processing efficiency theory," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 375-397, June.
- Emerson Wagner Mainardes & Alexandre Santos Cerqueira, 2016. "Measuring the Internal-Market Orientation in the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-197, June.
- Ruiz de Sabando, Amaia Lafuente & Forcada Sainz, Francisco Javier & Zorrilla Calvo, María Pilar, 2018. "The marketing orientation as a university management philosophy: a framework to guide its application," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Tyler Burch & Greg Murphy & Neil Tocher, 2019. "Entrepreneurship Education Enrollment Intentions: The Effect Of Attitudes, Norms And Personality," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(03), pages 1-20, September.
- Xinming Deng & Yang Xu, 2017. "Consumers’ Responses to Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives: The Mediating Role of Consumer–Company Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(3), pages 515-526, May.
- Ilda Maria Pedro & Júlio Costa Mendes & Luis Nobre Pereira & Bernardete Dias Sequeira, 2020. "Alumni’s perceptions about commitment towards their university: drivers and consequences," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 17(4), pages 469-491, December.
- Munyaradzi W. Nyadzayo & Civilai Leckie & Lester W. Johnson, 2020. "The impact of relational drivers on customer brand engagement and brand outcomes," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(5), pages 561-578, September.
- Gregory B. Murphy & Neil Tocher & Bryant Ward, 2016. "An Examination of Public Private Academic Partnerships: Does Program Success Enhance University Performance Outcomes?," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 95-115, March.
- Judy A. Siguaw & Enping Mai & Xiaojing Sheng, 2021. "Word-of-mouth, servicescapes and the impact on brand effects," SN Business & Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, January.
- B A Mokoena & M Dhurup, 2016. "Market Orientation Determinants: Reflections from Academics in Universities of Technology in South Africa," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 8(1), pages 6-17.
- Ilda Maria Pedro & Júlio Costa Mendes & Luís Nobre Pereira, 2020. "Identifying patterns of alumni commitment in key strategic relationship programmes," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 17(4), pages 445-468, December.
- Faiz Muhammad Khuwaja & Hasnizam Bin Shaari & Lily Julienti Abu Bakar, 2017. "Market Orientation: An important Consideration for Higher Education of Pakistan," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(4), pages 419-436, April.
- S M Kabir & Ahasanul Haque & Abdullah Sarwar, 2017. "Factors Affecting the Intention to Become an Entrepreneur: A Study from Bangladeshi Business Graduates Perspective," Post-Print hal-01580857, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic University; Private University; Students; Trust;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:irpnmk:v:13:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s12208-016-0156-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.