Mediation of the effect of childhood socioeconomic position by educational attainment on adult chronic disease in Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Orsini & Rino Bellocco & Matteo Bottai & Alicja Wolk & Sander Greenland, 2008. "A tool for deterministic and probabilistic sensitivity analysis of epidemiologic studies," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Goldman Geoff & Callaghan C.W., 2015. "A Holistic Synthesis of the Organisation Theories," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(4), pages 5-19, December.
- ?. Bülent Fisekcioglu, 2015. "Organizational Structure Of Federations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003318, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Oecd, 2015. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(2), pages 133-142.
- Victor Asal & James J.F. Forest & Brian Nussbaum, 2015. "Why do ethnopolitical organisations turn to crime?," Global Crime, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 306-327, October.
- Zajacova, Anna & Hummer, Robert A., 2009. "Gender differences in education effects on all-cause mortality for white and black adults in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 529-537, August.
- Puzynya T.A., 2015. "Problems of organizing services in tourism," Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, CyberLeninka;Редакция журнала Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences, vol. 43(7), pages 49-52.
- Peter Cummings, 2009. "Methods for estimating adjusted risk ratios," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(2), pages 175-196, June.
- Oecd, 2015. "Intergovernmental organisation activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 85-91.
- Sun Hyoung Kim & . ., 2015. "Public enterprises? organizational effectiveness," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704875, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Childhood socioeconomic condition; Non-communicable disease; Behavioral risk factors; Mediation; Health disparities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s00038-017-0996-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .