Can Higher Wages Protect Your Heart? Regional Evidence From Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., 1980. "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 412, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ?. Bülent Fisekcioglu, 2015. "Organizational Structure Of Federations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003318, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- John C. Driscoll & Aart C. Kraay, 1998. "Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation With Spatially Dependent Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 549-560, November.
- Sun Hyoung Kim & . ., 2015. "Public enterprises? organizational effectiveness," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704875, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "Recessions lower (some) mortality rates:: evidence from Germany," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1037-1047, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "Brazil : Addressing the Challenge of Non-Communicable Diseases in Brazil," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8334, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2014. "Are the transport fuel retail markets regionally integrated in Spain? Evidence from price transmission," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 323-332.
- Someshwar Rao & Jiang Li, 2013. "Explaining Slower Productivity Growth: The Role of Weak Demand Growth," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 26, pages 3-19, Fall.
- Kai Daniel Schmid & Michael Schmidt, 2012. "EMU and the Renaissance of Sovereign Credit Risk Perception," IAW Discussion Papers 87, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2020. "The effect of corruption on stock market volatility," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 1-6.
- Burke, Paul J. & Batsuuri, Tsendsuren & Yudhistira, Muhammad Halley, 2017.
"Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia’s fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 167-180.
- Paul J Burke & Tsendsuren Batsuuri & Muhammad Halley Yudhistira, 2017. "Easing the traffic: The effects of Indonesia's fuel subsidy reforms on toll-road travel," Departmental Working Papers 2017-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mazhar, Ummad & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2017.
"Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 89-103.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas, Ashok & Spataro, Luca & Mathew, Nanditha, 2014.
"Pension funds and stock market volatility: An empirical analysis of OECD countries,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 92-103.
- Thomas Ashok & Luca Spataro & Mathew Nanditha, 2013. "Pension funds and Stock Market Volatility: An Empirical Analysis of OECD countries," Discussion Papers 2013/162, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé, 2019.
"Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(38), pages 4127-4150, August.
- Gianko Michailidis & Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé Juvés, 2016. "Do pensions foster education? An empirical perspective," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/344, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- Faruk Balli & Syed Basher & Rosmy Jean Louis, 2012.
"Channels of risk-sharing among Canadian provinces: 1961–2006,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 763-787, October.
- Basher, Syed A. & Balli, Faruk & Louis, Rosmy, 2009. "Channels of risk-sharing among Canadian provinces: 1961–2006," MPRA Paper 17300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Jean Louis, Rosmy, 2011. "Channels of risk-sharing among Canadian provinces: 1961--2006," MPRA Paper 30876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A Salim, Ruhu & Mahfuz Kabir, Mohammad, 2011. "Does More Trade Potential Remain in Arab States of the Gulf ?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 217-243.
- Thach Ngoc Pham & Duc Hong Vo, 2021.
"Aging Population and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: A Quantile Regression Approach,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 108-122, January.
- Vo, Duc, 2019. "Ageing Population and Economic Growth in Developing Countries A Quantile Regression Approach," MPRA Paper 103279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ting Zhang & Dan Gerlowski & Deborah Ford, 2014. "Housing price variability: national and local impacts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(28), pages 3494-3502, October.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2010. "Carbon Abatement Leaders and Laggards Non Parametric Analyses of Policy Oriented Kuznets Curves," Working Papers 2010.149, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Athenia Bongani Sibindi, 2018. "The Determinants of South African Banks' Capital Buffers," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(1), pages 234-244.
- Dimitrios Bakas & Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2017.
"Regional And Sectoral Evidence Of The Macroeconomic Effects Of Labor Reallocation: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 501-526, January.
- D. Bakas & T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Regional and Sectoral Evidence of the Macroeconomic Effects of Labor Reallocation: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers wp902, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lee, Hyunchul & Kim, Heeho, 2020. "Time varying integration of European stock markets and monetary drivers," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 369-385.
- Matheus Koengkan & Renato Santiago & José Alberto Fuinhas & António Cardoso Marques, 2019. "Does financial openness cause the intensification of environmental degradation? New evidence from Latin American and Caribbean countries," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 21(4), pages 507-532, October.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012. "Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Vo, Duc, 2019. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Environment Degradation: Evidence from Emerging Markets in Asia," MPRA Paper 103292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cepparulo, Alessandra & Eusepi, Giuseppe & Giuriato, Luisa, 2020.
"Public finances and Public Private Partnerships in the European Union,"
103918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Giuseppe Eusepi & Luisa Giuriato, 2021. "Public finances and Public Private Partnerships in the European Union," Working Papers 195, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
More about this item
Keywordswage level; cardiovascular diseases; mortality; Romania; panel data analysis;
All these keywords.
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:3:p:740-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.