Climate change, health and migration in urban China
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://journal.hep.com.cn/fec/EN/1673-3444/current.shtml|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Deschênes & Enrico Moretti, 2009.
"Extreme Weather Events, Mortality, and Migration,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 659-681, November.
- Michael Hübler & Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2007.
"Costs of Climate Change ; The Effects of Rising Temperatures on Health and Productivity in Germany,"
Kiel Working Papers
1321, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hübler, Michael & Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Costs of climate change: The effects of rising temperatures on health and productivity in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 381-393, December.
- Siqi Zheng & Rui Wang & Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011.
"The greenness of China: household carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 761-792, September.
- Siqi Zheng & Rui Wang & Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2009. "The Greenness of China: Household Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 15621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004.
"Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Human Health,"
FNU-57, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2004.
- Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 579-591, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2008.
"How China's farmers adapt to climate change,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4758, The World Bank.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun, 2009. "How China’S Farmers Adapt To Climate Change?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51803, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:frecch:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:592-615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.