Smooth convergence in the binomial model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Amin & Ajay Khanna, 1994. "Convergence Of American Option Values From Discrete- To Continuous-Time Financial Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Korn & Stefanie Müller, 2013. "The optimal-drift model: an accelerated binomial scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 135-160, January.
- Lee, Kiseop & Xu, Mingxin, 2007. "Parameter estimation from multinomial trees to jump diffusions with k means clustering," MPRA Paper 3307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2007.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9576-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2015. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Papers 1502.02819, arXiv.org.
- Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2013. "Convergence of European Lookback Options with Floating Strike in the Binomial Model," Papers 1302.2312, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Alona Bock & Ralf Korn, 2016. "Improving Convergence of Binomial Schemes and the Edgeworth Expansion," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-22, May.
- J. X. Jiang & R. H. Liu & D. Nguyen, 2016. "A Recombining Tree Method For Option Pricing With State-Dependent Switching Rates," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-26, March.
- Leduc, Guillaume, 2012. "Arbitrarily Fast CRR Schemes," MPRA Paper 42094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2016. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(1), pages 33-67, April.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Melnikov, Alexander, 2016. "Bernstein’s inequalities and their extensions for getting the Black–Scholes option pricing formula," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 86-92.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial model; Black–Scholes model; Option pricing; Smooth convergence; G13; 62P05;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:1:p:91-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .