Smooth convergence in the binomial model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Amin & Ajay Khanna, 1994. "Convergence Of American Option Values From Discrete- To Continuous-Time Financial Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304.
- Steve Heston & Guofu Zhou, 2000. "On the Rate of Convergence of Discrete-Time Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralf Korn & Stefanie Müller, 2013. "The optimal-drift model: an accelerated binomial scheme," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 135-160, January.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9576-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2015. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Papers 1502.02819, arXiv.org.
- Leduc, Guillaume, 2012. "Arbitrarily Fast CRR Schemes," MPRA Paper 42094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Melnikov, Alexander, 2016. "Bernstein’s inequalities and their extensions for getting the Black–Scholes option pricing formula," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 86-92.
- Lee, Kiseop & Xu, Mingxin, 2007. "Parameter estimation from multinomial trees to jump diffusions with k means clustering," MPRA Paper 3307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2007.
- Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2013. "Convergence of European Lookback Options with Floating Strike in the Binomial Model," Papers 1302.2312, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Alona Bock & Ralf Korn, 2016. "Improving Convergence of Binomial Schemes and the Edgeworth Expansion," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-22, May.
- J. X. Jiang & R. H. Liu & D. Nguyen, 2016. "A Recombining Tree Method For Option Pricing With State-Dependent Switching Rates," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-26, March.
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2016. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(1), pages 33-67, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBinomial model; Black–Scholes model; Option pricing; Smooth convergence; G13; 62P05;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:11:y:2007:i:1:p:91-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.