Arbitrarily Fast CRR Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo-Bin Chang & Ken Palmer, 2007. "Smooth convergence in the binomial model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 91-105, January.
- Francine Diener & MARC Diener, 2004. "Asymptotics of the price oscillations of a European call option in a tree model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 271-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alona Bock & Ralf Korn, 2016. "Improving Convergence of Binomial Schemes and the Edgeworth Expansion," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean options; binomial scheme error; Black-Scholes;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.