Asymptotics of the price oscillations of a European call option in a tree model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imme van den Berg, 2000. "Principles of Infinitesimal Stochastic and Financial Analysis," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 4468.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2015. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Papers 1502.02819, arXiv.org.
- San-Lin Chung & Pai-Ta Shih, 2007. "Generalized Cox-Ross-Rubinstein Binomial Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 508-520, March.
- Leduc, Guillaume, 2012. "Arbitrarily Fast CRR Schemes," MPRA Paper 42094, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Jérôme Lelong & Antonino Zanette, 2010. "Tree methods," Post-Print hal-00776713, HAL.
- Wael Bahsoun & Pawel GÃ³ra & Silvia Mayoral & Manuel Morales, 2006. "Random Dynamics and Finance: Constructing Implied Binomial Trees from a Predetermined Stationary Den," Faculty Working Papers 13/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Alona Bock & Ralf Korn, 2016. "Improving Convergence of Binomial Schemes and the Edgeworth Expansion," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Elisa Appolloni & Andrea Ligori, 2014. "Efficient tree methods for pricing digital barrier options," Papers 1401.2900, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Karl Grosse-Erdmann & Fabien Heuwelyckx, 2016. "The pricing of lookback options and binomial approximation," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(1), pages 33-67, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:14:y:2004:i:2:p:271-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.