Nurses’ intentions to leave nursing in Finland
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chiha, Yvana A. & Link, Charles R., 2003. "The shortage of registered nurses and some new estimates of the effects of wages on registered nurses labor supply: a look at the past and a preview of the 21st century," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 349-375, June.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, 2000.
"Gender, race, pay and promotion in the British nursing profession: estimation of a generalized ordered probit model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 367-399.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, . "Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession: Estimation of a Generalised Ordered Probit Model," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, . "Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession Estimation of a Generalised Ordered ProbitModel," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Rissanen, Pekka & Hakkinen, Unto, 1999. "Priority-setting in Finnish healthcare," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 143-153, December.
- Jan Erik Askildsen & Badi H. Baltagi & Tor Helge Holmås, 2003. "Wage policy in the health care sector: a panel data analysis of nurses' labour supply," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 705-719.
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A, 2000.
" Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(0), pages 801-35, Special I.
- Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A., 1999. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Pay and Promotion for NHS Nurses," IZA Discussion Papers 85, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Addressing nurse shortages: what can policy makers learn from the econometric evidence on nurse labour supply?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages F464-F498, November.
- Emanuela Antonazzo & Anthony Scott & Diane Skatun & Robert. F. Elliott, 2003. "The labour market for nursing: a review of the labour supply literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 465-478.
- Hall, Robert E & Lazear, Edward P, 1984.
"The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-57, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Edward P. Lazear, 1982. "The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand," NBER Working Papers 0864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shields, Michael A. & Ward, Melanie, 2001.
"Improving nurse retention in the National Health Service in England: the impact of job satisfaction on intentions to quit,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 677-701, September.
- Shields, Michael & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2001. "Improving Nurse Retention in the National Health Service in England: The Impact of Job Satisfaction on Intentions to Quit," CEPR Discussion Papers 2806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gray, Alastair M. & Phillips, V. L., 1996. "Labour turnover in the British National Health Service: a local labour market analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 273-289, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.