Labour turnover in the British National Health Service: a local labour market analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979.
"Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Thomas Sargent, "undated". "Matlab code for Jovanovic's matching model," QM&RBC Codes 24, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Alastair Gray & Charles Normand & Elizabeth Currie, 1988. "Staff turnover in the NHS: a preliminary economic analysis," Working Papers 046chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Zabalza, A, 1978. "Internal Labour Mobility in the Teaching Profession," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 314-330, June.
- Shorey, John, 1983. "An Analysis of Sex Differences in Quits," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 213-227, July.
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:36:y:1996:i:3:p:273-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.