Spatial location decisions under environmental policy and housing externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seeps.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10018|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008.
"Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization,"
200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008. "Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, .
"Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City,"
DEOS Working Papers
1020, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City," DEOS Working Papers 1019, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City," DEOS Working Papers 1021, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 311-316, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1862, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1996. "The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 93-120, April.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 2004.
"Optimal growth with pollution : how to use pollution permits ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v04012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2005. "Optimal growth with pollution: how to use pollution permits?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1597-1609, September.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 1986. "Empirical Properties of Economic Incentives and Command-and-Control Regulations for Air Pollution Control," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 250-268.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-40, Supplemen.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens, 2010.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 485-535, 06.
- Lange Andreas & Quaas Martin F, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Effect of Environmental Pollution on Agglomeration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Tahvonen Olli & Kuuluvainen Jari, 1993. "Economic Growth, Pollution, and Renewable Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-118, March.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "Interacting agents, spatial externalities and the evolution of residential land use patterns," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 31-54, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:envpol:v:13:y:2011:i:3:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.