Spatial location decisions under environmental policy and housing externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.seeps.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward L. Glaeser & Glenn Ellison, 1999.
"The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 311-316, May.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1999. "The Geographic Concentration of Industry: Does Natural Advantage Explain Agglomeration?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1862, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, .
"Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City,"
DEOS Working Papers
1021, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City," DEOS Working Papers 1019, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, . "Environmental Policy and the Collapse of the Monocentric City," DEOS Working Papers 1020, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 1986. "Empirical Properties of Economic Incentives and Command-and-Control Regulations for Air Pollution Control," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 250-268.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008.
"Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization,"
200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008. "Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2005. "Economic growth and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 23, pages 1219-1271 Elsevier.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 2004.
"Optimal growth with pollution : how to use pollution permits ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v04012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles, 2005. "Optimal growth with pollution: how to use pollution permits?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1597-1609, September.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens III, 2008.
NBER Working Papers
14369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lange Andreas & Quaas Martin F, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Effect of Environmental Pollution on Agglomeration," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, October.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-40, Supplemen.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1996. "The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 93-120, April.
- Stokey, Nancy L, 1998. "Are There Limits to Growth?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "Interacting agents, spatial externalities and the evolution of residential land use patterns," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Tahvonen Olli & Kuuluvainen Jari, 1993. "Economic Growth, Pollution, and Renewable Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 101-118, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:envpol:v:13:y:2011:i:3:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.