Product innovation based on online review data mining: a case study of Huawei phones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joinma:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:85-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Hippel, Eric, 1976. "The dominant role of users in the scientific instrument innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 212-239, July.
- Jonah Berger & Alan T. Sorensen & Scott J. Rasmussen, 2010. "Positive Effects of Negative Publicity: When Negative Reviews Increase Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 815-827, 09-10.
- Ulusoy, Gunduz, 2003. "An assessment of supply chain and innovation management practices in the manufacturing industries in Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 251-270, December.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:238-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:16:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-006-9065-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garrett P. Sonnier & Leigh McAlister & Oliver J. Rutz, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of the Effect of Online Communications on Firm Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 702-716, July.
- Yingtao Shen & Shenyu Li & Michelle DeMoss, 2012. "The Effect Of Quantitative Electronic Word Of Mouth On Consumer Perceived Product Quality," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(2), pages 19-29.
- Schneider, Matthew J. & Gupta, Sachin, 2016. "Forecasting sales of new and existing products using consumer reviews: A random projections approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 243-256.
- Xu, Zhenning & Frankwick, Gary L. & Ramirez, Edward, 2016. "Effects of big data analytics and traditional marketing analytics on new product success: A knowledge fusion perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1562-1566.
- Yubo Chen & Jinhong Xie, 2008. "Online Consumer Review: Word-of-Mouth as a New Element of Marketing Communication Mix," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(3), pages 477-491, March.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Batia Wiesenfeld, 2008. "Examining the Relationship Between Reviews and Sales: The Role of Reviewer Identity Disclosure in Electronic Markets," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(3), pages 291-313, September.
- Oded Netzer & Ronen Feldman & Jacob Goldenberg & Moshe Fresko, 2012. "Mine Your Own Business: Market-Structure Surveillance Through Text Mining," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 521-543, May.
More about this item
KeywordsOnline review; Product innovation; Data mining; Feature extraction; Sentiment analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:elcore:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10660-017-9279-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.