Incorporating morale into a classical agency model: implications for incentives, effort, and organization
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10101/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2004.
"Incentives and Workers' Motivation in the Public Sector,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-060/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008. "Incentives and Workers' Motivation in the Public Sector," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(525), pages 171-191, 01.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2004. "Incentives and Workers’ Motivation in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1223, CESifo Group Munich.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert A.J. Dur, 2002.
"Signaling and Screening of Workers' Motivation,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-050/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Mar 2005.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Regret Theory: An Alternative Theory of Rational Choice under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 805-24, December.
- Fang, Hanming & Moscarini, Giuseppe, 2005.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 749-777, May.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 1996.
"Doing It Now or Later,"
1172, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin ., 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Economics Working Papers 97-253, University of California at Berkeley.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7t44m5b0, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Tim Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2005.
"Competition and incentives with motivated agents,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
928, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Competition and incentives with motivated agents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2202, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2004. "Competition and Incentives with Motivated Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 4641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canice Prendergast, 1999. "The Provision of Incentives in Firms," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 7-63, March.
- Truman F. Bewley, 1999. "Work Motivation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1209, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2005. "Identity and the Economics of Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 9-32, Winter.
- Truman Bewley, 1999. "Work motivation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 35-49.
- Roland Bénabou & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 489-520.
- Jay Stewart, 1999. "Adverse Selection and Pay Compression," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 885-899, April.
- Aron, Debra J, 1987. "Worker Reputation and Productivity Incentives," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(4), pages S87-106, October.
- Robert Gibbons, 1996. "Incentives and Careers in Organizations," NBER Working Papers 5705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham Loomes & Robert Sugden, 1986. "Disappointment and Dynamic Consistency in Choice under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(2), pages 271-282.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:10:y:2009:i:2:p:147-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.