Health consequences of forest fires in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:434-438_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2003.
"The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1121-1167.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999. "The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession," NBER Working Papers 7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & Simon, Nathalie B. & Alberini, Anna & Sharma, P. K., 1997. "The health effects of air pollution in Delhi, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1860, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Amalia & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Jeff Bennett, 2013. "The Consequences of Urban Air Pollution for Child Health: What does Self Reporting Data in the Jakarta Metropolitan Area Reveal?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Maria C. Lo Bue, 2015. "The Nutrition-Learning Nexus: Evidence from Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 183, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hanna, Rema & Oliva, Paulina, 2015.
"The effect of pollution on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment in Mexico City,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 68-79.
- Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2011. "The Effect of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Mexico City," CID Working Papers 225, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2011. "The Effect of Pollution on Labor Supply: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Mexico City," NBER Working Papers 17302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobre, André M. & Karthik, Shravan & Liu, Haohui & Yang, Dazhi & Martins, Fernando R. & Pereira, Enio B. & Rüther, Ricardo & Reindl, Thomas & Peters, Ian Marius, 2016. "On the impact of haze on the yield of photovoltaic systems in Singapore," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 389-400.
- Kochi, Ikuho & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B. & Donovan, Geoffrey H., 2012. "Valuing mortality impacts of smoke exposure from major southern California wildfires," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-75.
- Hongwei Xu & John Logan & Susan Short, 2014. "Integrating Space With Place in Health Research: A Multilevel Spatial Investigation Using Child Mortality in 1880 Newark, New Jersey," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(3), pages 811-834, June.
- Subhrendu K Pattanayak, 2009. "Rough Guide to Impact Evaluation of Environmental and Development Programs," Working Papers id:2187, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:42:y:2005:i:1:p:109-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.