Healthcare Seeking Behavior among Self-help Group Households in Rural Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:rpdevs:hammer_the_impact_of_recall_periods_on_reported_morbidity_and_health_seeking_behavior.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Devadasan, Narayanan & Ranson, Kent & Van Damme, Wim & Acharya, Akash & Criel, Bart, 2006. "The landscape of community health insurance in India: An overview based on 10 case studies," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2-3), pages 224-234, October.
- Erlyana, Erlyana & Damrongplasit, Kannika Kampanya & Melnick, Glenn, 2011.
"Expanding health insurance to increase health care utilization: Will it have different effects in rural vs. urban areas?,"
Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2-3), pages 273-281, May.
- Erlyana, Erlyana & Damrongplasit, Kannika Kampanya & Melnick, Glenn, 2011. "Expanding health insurance to increase health care utilization: Will it have different effects in rural vs. urban areas?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 273-281.
- Dror, David Mark & Radermacher, Ralf & Koren, Ruth, 2007. "Willingness to pay for health insurance among rural and poor persons: Field evidence from seven micro health insurance units in India," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 12-27, June.
- Sisira Sarma, 2009. "Demand for outpatient healthcare," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 265-277, December.
- Philip H. Brown & Caroline Theoharides, 2009. "Health‐seeking behavior and hospital choice in China's New Cooperative Medical System," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 47-64, July.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger & Garance Genicot, 2003. "The Demand for Health Care Services in Rural Tanzania," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 241-260, May.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey & Sánchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2012.
"The impact of recall periods on reported morbidity and health seeking behavior,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 76-88.
- Jishnu Das & Jeffrey Hammer & Carolina Sanchez-Paramo, 2011. "The Impact of Recall Periods on Reported Morbidity and Health Seeking Behavior," Working Papers 1320, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2011. "The impact of recall periods on reported morbidity and health seeking behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5778, The World Bank.
- Bijan J. Borah, 2006. "A mixed logit model of health care provider choice: analysis of NSS data for rural India," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 915-932, September.
- Panda, P. & Chakraborty, A. & Dror, D.M. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Enrollment in community based health insurance schemes in rural Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 555, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Dor, Avi & Gertler, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1987. "Non-price rationing and the choice of medical care providers in rural Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 291-304, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raza, Wameq & van de Poel, Ellen & Panda, Pradeep, 2016. "Analyses of enrolment, dropout and effectiveness of RSBY in northern rural India," MPRA Paper 70081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare seeking behavior; Non-degree allopathic providers; Community-based Health Insurance schemes; Self-help group; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:50172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.