The increasing racial disparity in infant mortality: Respiratory distress syndrome and other causes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:12:1977-1983_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elder Todd E & Goddeeris John H & Haider Steven J, 2011. "A Deadly Disparity: A Unified Assessment of the Black-White Infant Mortality Gap," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-44, June.
- Elder, Todd E. & Goddeeris, John H. & Haider, Steven J., 2016. "Racial and ethnic infant mortality gaps and the role of socio-economic status," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 42-54.
- Daniel Powers & Seung-Eun Song, 2009. "Absolute Change in Cause-Specific Infant Mortality for Blacks and Whites in the US: 1983–2002," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(6), pages 817-851, December.
- Masters, Ryan K. & Link, Bruce G. & Phelan, Jo C., 2015. "Trends in education gradients of ‘preventable’ mortality: A test of fundamental cause theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 19-28.
- Sai Ma & Brian Finch, 2010. "Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(6), pages 865-891, December.
- W. Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Daniel Powers & Seung-Eun Song & Starling Pullum, 2010. "Race/Ethnicity/Nativity Differentials and Changes in Cause-Specific Infant Deaths in the Context of Declining Infant Mortality in the U.S.: 1989–2001," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(3), pages 395-422, June.
- Song, Shige, 2013. "Identifying the intergenerational effects of the 1959–1961 Chinese Great Leap Forward Famine on infant mortality," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 474-487.
- Ryan Masters & Robert Hummer & Daniel Powers & Audrey Beck & Shih-Fan Lin & Brian Finch, 2014. "Long-Term Trends in Adult Mortality for U.S. Blacks and Whites: An Examination of Period- and Cohort-Based Changes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(6), pages 2047-2073, December.
- Premchand Dommaraju & Victor Agadjanian & Scott Yabiku, 2008. "The Pervasive and Persistent Influence of Caste on Child Mortality in India," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(4), pages 477-495, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:41:y:2004:i:4:p:773-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.