Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:12:1977-1983_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David S Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2004. "The Interactive Effect of Birth Weight and Parental Investment on Child Test Scores," Working Papers 168, RAND Corporation.
- Mark E. Mcgovern, 2013.
"Still Unequal at Birth: Birth Weight,Socio-economic Status and Outcomes at Age 9,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 53-84.
- Mark McGovern, 2011. "Still unequal at birth - birth weight, socioeconomic status and outcomes at age 9," Working Papers 201125, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2012. "Still Unequal At Birth: Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status,And Outcomes at Age 9," PGDA Working Papers 9512, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- McGovern, Mark E., 2013. "Still Unequal at Birth: Birth Weight, Socioeconomic Status and Outcomes at Age 9," Working Paper 143356, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2012. "Still unequal at birth: birth weight, socioeconomic status and outcomes at age 9," Working Papers 201222, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- David S Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2008. "The Response of Household Parental Investment to Child Endowments," Working Papers WR-404-1, RAND Corporation.
- Sai Ma & Brian Finch, 2010. "Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(6), pages 865-891, December.
- David S Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2004. "The Interactive Effect of Birth Weight and Parental Investment on Child Test Scores," Working Papers WR-168, RAND Corporation.
- Marcelo Urquia & John Frank & Marcio Alazraqui & Carlos Guevel & Hugo Spinelli, 2013. "Contrasting socioeconomic gradients in small for gestational age and preterm birth in Argentina, 2003–2007," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(4), pages 529-536, August.
- Timothy Gage & Fu Fang & Erin O’Neill & Greg DiRienzo, 2013. "Maternal Education, Birth Weight, and Infant Mortality in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 615-635, April.
- David Loughran & Ashlesha Datar & M. Kilburn, 2008. "The response of household parental investment to child endowments," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 223-242, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:37:y:2000:i:4:p:489-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .