Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 29 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.sda-demography.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/population+studies/journal/11113/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2005. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1031-1083.
- W. Frisbie & Douglas Forbes & Starling Pullum, 1996. "Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 469-481, November.
- W. Frisbie & Seung-eun Song & Daniel Powers & Julie Street, 2004. "The increasing racial disparity in infant mortality: Respiratory distress syndrome and other causes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 773-800, November.
- Daniel A. Powers & W. Parker Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Starling G. Pullum & Patricio Solis, 2006. "Race/Ethnic differences and age-variation in the effects of birth outcomes on infant mortality in the U.S," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(10), pages 179-216, March.
- Patricio Solís & Starling G. Pullum & W. Frisbie, 2000. "Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(4), pages 489-498, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:865-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.