Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Frisbie & Douglas Forbes & Starling Pullum, 1996. "Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups," Demography, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 469-481, November.
- W. Frisbie & Seung-eun Song & Daniel Powers & Julie Street, 2004. "The increasing racial disparity in infant mortality: Respiratory distress syndrome and other causes," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 773-800, November.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2005.
"The Costs of Low Birth Weight,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1031-1083, August.
- Patricio Solís & Starling G. Pullum & W. Frisbie, 2000. "Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach," Demography, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 489-498, November.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Daniel A. Powers & W. Parker Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Starling G. Pullum & Patricio Solis, 2006. "Race/Ethnic differences and age-variation in the effects of birth outcomes on infant mortality in the U.S," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(10), pages 179-216, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:865-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.