Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel A. Powers & W. Parker Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Starling G. Pullum & Patricio Solis, 2006. "Race/Ethnic differences and age-variation in the effects of birth outcomes on infant mortality in the U.S," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(10), pages 179-216, March.
- Patricio Solís & Starling G. Pullum & W. Frisbie, 2000. "Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(4), pages 489-498, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:2:213-218_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.066324_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Frisbie & Seung-eun Song & Daniel Powers & Julie Street, 2004. "The increasing racial disparity in infant mortality: Respiratory distress syndrome and other causes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 773-800, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1414-1420_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2005. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1031-1083.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1486-1489_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Frisbie & Douglas Forbes & Starling Pullum, 1996. "Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 469-481, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:3:378-382_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:462-465_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goodman, Julia M. & Karasek, Deborah & Anderson, Elizabeth & Catalano, Ralph A., 2013. "The contribution of attenuated selection in utero to small-for-gestational-age (SGA) among term African American male infants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 83-89.
More about this item
KeywordsBirth outcome measures; Birth weight; Low birth weight (LBW); Gestational age; Infant mortality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:865-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .