Birth Outcome Measures and Infant Mortality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel A. Powers & W. Parker Frisbie & Robert Hummer & Starling G. Pullum & Patricio Solis, 2006. "Race/Ethnic differences and age-variation in the effects of birth outcomes on infant mortality in the U.S," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 14(10), pages 179-216, March.
- Patricio Solís & Starling G. Pullum & W. Frisbie, 2000. "Demographic models of birth outcomes and infant mortality: An alternative measurement approach," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(4), pages 489-498, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:2:213-218_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.066324_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Frisbie & Seung-eun Song & Daniel Powers & Julie Street, 2004. "The increasing racial disparity in infant mortality: Respiratory distress syndrome and other causes," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 773-800, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1414-1420_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Abrevaya, 2001. "The effects of demographics and maternal behavior on the distribution of birth outcomes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 247-257.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2005. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1031-1083.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:9:1486-1489_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Frisbie & Douglas Forbes & Starling Pullum, 1996. "Compromised birth outcomes and infant mortality among racial and ethnic groups," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(4), pages 469-481, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:3:378-382_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:462-465_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodman, Julia M. & Karasek, Deborah & Anderson, Elizabeth & Catalano, Ralph A., 2013. "The contribution of attenuated selection in utero to small-for-gestational-age (SGA) among term African American male infants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 83-89.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:187:y:2017:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBirth outcome measures; Birth weight; Low birth weight (LBW); Gestational age; Infant mortality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:865-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.