Marriage markets and nonmarital fertility in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Raphael, 2013. "International Migration, Sex Ratios, and the Socioeconomic Outcomes of Nonmigrant Mexican Women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 971-991, June.
- Gray, Joanna & Stockard, Jean & Stone, Joe, 2010. "A birth-cohort test of the wilson willis model of nonmarital fertility," MPRA Paper 22538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 1998. "Race and relative income/price of time effects on U.S. fertility," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 365-400.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9436-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jennie Brand & Dwight Davis, 2011. "The Impact of College Education on Fertility: Evidence for Heterogeneous Effects," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 863-887, August.
- repec:spr:eurpop:v:34:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10680-017-9422-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evelyn Lehrer & Shoshana Grossbard-Shechtman & J. Leasure, 1996. "Comment on “a theory of the value of children”," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(1), pages 133-136, February.
- Simon Chang & Rachel Connelly & Ping Ma, 2016.
"What Will You Do If I Say ‘I Do’?: The Effect of the Sex Ratio on Time Use within Taiwanese Married Couples,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(4), pages 471-500, August.
- Chang, Simon & Connelly, Rachel & Ma, Ping, 2015. "What Will You Do If I Say 'I Do'?: The Effect of the Sex Ratio on Time Use within Taiwanese Married Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 9287, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Chang & Rachel Connelly & Ping Ma, 2016. "What Will You Do If I Say ‘I Do’?: The Effect of the Sex Ratio on Time Use within Taiwanese Married Couples," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2000.
"Understanding Young Women's Marriage Decisions: The Role of Labor and Marriage Market Conditions,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(4), pages 624-647, July.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Jane Waldfogel, 2000. "Understanding Young Women's Marriage Decisions: The Role of Labor and Marriage Market Conditions," NBER Working Papers 7510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- StÃ©phane Mechoulan, 2011.
"The External Effects of Black Male Incarceration onBlack Females,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "The External Effects of Black-Male Incarceration on Black Females," Working Papers tecipa-240, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Sara McLanahan, 2002. "For Richer or Poorer?," JCPR Working Papers 264, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Derek Neal, 2001. "The Economics of Family Structure," NBER Working Papers 8519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:29:y:1992:i:2:p:247-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.