The rising share of nonmarital births: Fertility choice or marriage behavior?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jo Anna Gray & Jean Stockard & Joe Stone, 2004. "The Rising Share of Nonmarital Births: Fertility Choices or Marriage Behavior?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-17, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Nov 2005.
- JoAnna Gray & Jean Stockard & Joe Stone & Hartmut Egger, 2008. "The rising share of nonmarital births: Fertility choice or marriage behavior?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2008-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2000.
"Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 373-377, May.
- R. A. Moffitt, "undated". "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in U.S. Time Series," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1219-01, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Robert A Moffitt, 2000. "Welfare Benefits and Female Headship in US Time Series," Economics Working Paper Archive 434, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Herbert Smith & Phillips Cutright, 1988. "Thinking about change in illegitimacy ratios: United States, 1963–1983," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 235-247, May.
- Marianne Bitler & Jonah Gelbach & Hilary Hoynes & Madeline Zavodny, 2004.
"The impact of welfare reform on marriage and divorce,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(2), pages 213-236, May.
- Marianne Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes & Madeline Zavodny, 2002. "The impact of welfare reform on marriage and divorce," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeff Grogger & Stephen G. Bronars, 2001.
"The Effect of Welfare Payments on the Marriage and Fertility Behavior of Unwed Mothers: Results from a Twins Experiment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 529-545, June.
- Jeff Grogger & Stephen G. Bronars, 1997. "The Effect of Welfare Payments on the Marriage and Fertility Behavior of Unwed Mothers: Results from a Twins Experiment," NBER Working Papers 6047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dawn Upchurch & Lee Lillard & Constantijn Panis, 2002. "Nonmarital childbearing: Influences of education, marriage, and fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(2), pages 311-329, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joe Stone, 2012.
"The Black-White Gap in Non Marital Fertility: Education and Mates in Segmented Marriage Markets,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 328-336, September.
- Stone, Joe A., 2012. "The black-white gap in non marital fertility education and mates in segmented marriage markets," MPRA Paper 35763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Renske Keizer & Trude Lappegård & Aiva Jasilioniene & Caroline Berghammer & Paola Di Giulio & Katja Köppen, 2009. "The increase in fertility in cohabitation across Europe: examining the intersection between union status and childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-021, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Fletcher, Jason M. & Polos, Jessica, 2017. "Nonmarital and Teen Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 10833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yujin Kim & R. Raley, 2015. "Race-Ethnic Differences in the Non-marital Fertility Rates in 2006–2010," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(1), pages 141-159, February.
- Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2014. "Understanding Measures Of Nonmarital Fertility: The Roles Of Marriage And Access To Human Capital," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 288-305, April.
- Todd D. Kendall & Robert Tamura, 2010. "Unmarried Fertility, Crime, and Social Stigma," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 185-221, February.
More about this item
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:43:y:2006:i:2:p:241-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .