Halving global GHG emissions by 2050 without depending on nuclear and CCS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akashi, Osamu & Hijioka, Yasuaki & Masui, Toshihiko & Hanaoka, Tatsuya & Kainuma, Mikiko, 2012. "GHG emission scenarios in Asia and the world: The key technologies for significant reduction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 346-358.
- Akashi, Osamu & Hanaoka, Tatsuya & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko, 2011. "A projection for global CO2 emissions from the industrial sector through 2030 based on activity level and technology changes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1855-1867.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Weitzel, 2017. "The role of uncertainty in future costs of key CO2 abatement technologies: a sensitivity analysis with a global computable general equilibrium model," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 153-173, January.
- Oshiro, Ken & Kainuma, Mikiko & Masui, Toshihiko, 2017. "Implications of Japan's 2030 target for long-term low emission pathways," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 581-587.
- Borocz, Maria & Horvath, Balint & Herczeg, Boglarka & Kovacs, Attila, 2015. "Greener cement sector and potential climate strategy development between 2015-2030 (Hungarian case study)," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(4), pages 1-10, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- González Palencia, Juan C. & Furubayashi, Takaaki & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2013. "Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction potential in secondary production and semi-fabrication of non-ferrous metals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 328-341.
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer, 2016.
"Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam,"
2016.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bosello, Francesco & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A., 2016. "Decarbonization Pathways in Southeast Asia: New Results for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Viet Nam," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 250260, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dhar, Subash & Pathak, Minal & Shukla, Priyadarshi R., 2020. "Transformation of India's steel and cement industry in a sustainable 1.5 °C world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Kermeli, Katerina & Edelenbosch, Oreane Y. & Crijns-Graus, Wina & van Ruijven, Bas J. & Mima, Silvana & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Worrell, Ernst, 2019.
"The scope for better industry representation in long-term energy models: Modeling the cement industry,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 240(C), pages 964-985.
- Katerina Kermeli & Oreane Edelenbosch & Wina Crijns-Graus & Bas van Ruijven & Silvana Mima & Detlef van Vuuren & Ernst Worrell, 2019. "The scope for better industry representation in long-term energy models: Modeling the cement industry," Post-Print hal-02061441, HAL.
- Dai, Hancheng & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Silva Herran, Diego & Shiraki, Hiroto & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2017. "The impacts on climate mitigation costs of considering curtailment and storage of variable renewable energy in a general equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 627-637.
- Mikulčić, Hrvoje & Vujanović, Milan & Fidaros, Dimitris K. & Priesching, Peter & Minić, Ivica & Tatschl, Reinhard & Duić, Neven & Stefanović, Gordana, 2012. "The application of CFD modelling to support the reduction of CO2 emissions in cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 464-473.
- Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru, 2015. "Gains from emission trading under multiple stabilization targets and technological constraints," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 306-315.
- Park, Nyun-Bae & Park, Sang Yong & Kim, Jong-Jin & Choi, Dong Gu & Yun, Bo Yeong & Hong, Jong Chul, 2017. "Technical and economic potential of highly efficient boiler technologies in the Korean industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 884-891.
- Shen, Lei & Gao, Tianming & Zhao, Jianan & Wang, Limao & Wang, Lan & Liu, Litao & Chen, Fengnan & Xue, Jingjing, 2014. "Factory-level measurements on CO2 emission factors of cement production in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 337-349.
- Calvin, Katherine & Clarke, Leon & Krey, Volker & Blanford, Geoffrey & Jiang, Kejun & Kainuma, Mikiko & Kriegler, Elmar & Luderer, Gunnar & Shukla, P.R., 2012. "The role of Asia in mitigating climate change: Results from the Asia modeling exercise," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 251-260.
- Dai, Hancheng & Silva Herran, Diego & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Masui, Toshihiko, 2016. "Key factors affecting long-term penetration of global onshore wind energy integrating top-down and bottom-up approaches," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 19-30.
- Tsai, Miao-Shan & Chang, Ssu-Li, 2015. "Taiwan’s 2050 low carbon development roadmap: An evaluation with the MARKAL model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 178-191.
- Zhang, Runsen & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Dai, Hancheng & Hanaoka, Tatsuya, 2018. "Contribution of the transport sector to climate change mitigation: Insights from a global passenger transport model coupled with a computable general equilibrium model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 76-88.
- Zuoxi Liu & Huijuan Dong & Yong Geng & Chengpeng Lu & Wanxia Ren, 2014. "Insights into the Regional Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission of Industrial Processes: A Case Study of Shenyang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Shuanghui Bao & Osamu Nishiura & Shinichiro Fujimori & Ken Oshiro & Runsen Zhang, 2020. "Identification of Key Factors to Reduce Transport-Related Air Pollutants and CO 2 Emissions in Asia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Cantore, Nicola, 2012. "Sustainability of the energy sector in the Mediterranean region," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 423-430.
- Bosello, Francesco & Marangoni, Giacomo & Orecchia, Carlo & Raitzer, David A. & Tavoni, Massimo, 2016.
"The Cost of Climate Stabilization in Southeast Asia, a Joint Assessment with Dynamic Optimization and CGE Models,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
251810, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Francesco Bosello & Giacomo Marangoni & Carlo Orecchia & David A. Raitzer & Massimo Tavoni, 2016. "The Cost of Climate Stabilization in Southeast Asia, a Joint Assessment with Dynamic Optimization and CGE Models," Working Papers 2016.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ueckerdt, Falko & Pietzcker, Robert & Scholz, Yvonne & Stetter, Daniel & Giannousakis, Anastasis & Luderer, Gunnar, 2017. "Decarbonizing global power supply under region-specific consideration of challenges and options of integrating variable renewables in the REMIND model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 665-684.
- Lechtenböhmer, Stefan & Nilsson, Lars J. & Åhman, Max & Schneider, Clemens, 2016. "Decarbonising the energy intensive basic materials industry through electrification – Implications for future EU electricity demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P3), pages 1623-1631.
- Zhou, Sheng & Kyle, G. Page & Yu, Sha & Clarke, Leon E. & Eom, Jiyong & Luckow, Patrick & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav & Zhang, Xiliang & Edmonds, James A., 2013. "Energy use and CO2 emissions of China's industrial sector from a global perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 284-294.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:123:y:2014:i:3:p:611-622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.