An assessment of regional vulnerability of rice to climate change in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabhu Pingali & Anaka Aiyar & Mathew Abraham & Andaleeb Rahman, 2019. "Transforming Food Systems for a Rising India," Palgrave Studies in Agricultural Economics and Food Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-3-030-14409-8, March.
- Gupta, Rishabh & Mishra, Ashok, 2019. "Climate change induced impact and uncertainty of rice yield of agro-ecological zones of India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 1-11.
- Jayasree Krishnankutty & Michael Blakeney & Rajesh K. Raju & Kadambot H. M. Siddique, 2021. "Sustainability of Traditional Rice Cultivation in Kerala, India—A Socio-Economic Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Food and Agricultural Organization [FAO], 2016. "Climate Change and Food Systems: Global Assessments and Implications for Food Security and Trade," Working Papers id:8512, eSocialSciences.
- Paresh B. Shirsath & Vinay Kumar Sehgal & Pramod K. Aggarwal, 2020. "Downscaling Regional Crop Yields to Local Scale Using Remote Sensing," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-14, March.
- Singh, Kuntal & McClean, Colin J. & Büker, Patrick & Hartley, Sue E. & Hill, Jane K., 2017. "Mapping regional risks from climate change for rainfed rice cultivation in India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 76-84.
- Sathaporn Monprapussorna, 2017. "Effects of Climate and Land Use Change on Food Security: a Case Study of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province, Thailand," European Journal of Engineering and Formal Sciences Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 1, EJEF Sept.
- Tao Li & Olivyn Angeles & Ando Radanielson & Manuel Marcaida & Emmali Manalo, 2015. "Drought stress impacts of climate change on rainfed rice in South Asia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 709-720, December.
- R. K. Mall & Nidhi Singh & K. K. Singh & Geetika Sonkar & Akhilesh Gupta, 2018. "Evaluating the performance of RegCM4.0 climate model for climate change impact assessment on wheat and rice crop in diverse agro-climatic zones of Uttar Pradesh, India," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 503-515, August.
- Shirsath, Paresh B. & Aggarwal, P.K. & Thornton, P.K. & Dunnett, A., 2017. "Prioritizing climate-smart agricultural land use options at a regional scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 174-183.
- Netrananda Sahu & Atul Saini & Swadhin Behera & Takahiro Sayama & Sridhara Nayak & Limonlisa Sahu & Weili Duan & Ram Avtar & Masafumi Yamada & R. B. Singh & Kaoru Takara, 2020. "Impact of Indo-Pacific Climate Variability on Rice Productivity in Bihar, India," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-21, August.
- Soora Naresh Kumar & Pramod Kumar Aggarwal & Kumar Uttam & Jain Surabhi & D. N. Swaroopa Rani & Nitin Chauhan & Rani Saxena, 2016. "Vulnerability of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea (L.) Czernj. Cosson) to climate variability and future adaptation strategies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 403-420, March.
- Srivatsan V. Raghavan & Jiang Ze & Jina Hur & Liu Jiandong & Nguyen Ngoc Son & Sun Yabin & Liong Shie-Yui, 2017. "Distributional Impacts of Climate Change and Food Security in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2016-41, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sangam Shrestha & Proloy Deb & Thi Thu Trang Bui, 2016. "Adaptation strategies for rice cultivation under climate change in Central Vietnam," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Raju Mandal & Hiranya Nath, 2017. "Climate Change and indian Agriculture: Impacts on Crop Yield," Working Papers 1705, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- K. Viswanath & P. Sinha & S. Naresh Kumar & Taru Sharma & Shalini Saxena & Shweta Panjwani & H. Pathak & Shalu Mishra Shukla, 2017. "Simulation of leaf blast infection in tropical rice agro-ecology under climate change scenario," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 155-167, May.
- Sangam Shrestha & Proloy Deb & Thi Bui, 2016. "Adaptation strategies for rice cultivation under climate change in Central Vietnam," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Bojana Bajželj & Keith S. Richards, 2014. "The Positive Feedback Loop between the Impacts of Climate Change and Agricultural Expansion and Relocation," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-19, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:118:y:2013:i:3:p:683-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.