Adaptation options in agriculture to climate change: a typology
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Svetlana Mizina & Joel Smith & Erwin Gossen & Karl Spiecker & Stephen Witkowski, 1999. "An evaluation of adaptation options for climate change impacts on agriculture in Kazakhstan," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Love, Bruce & Boyd, Milton S. & Loyds, R. M. A. & Gibson, Ron, 1997. "Testing the effectiveness of government transfers for agricultural revenue stabilization: the case of the Western Canadian grain sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-184, April.
- Steven D. Hanson & Robert J. Myers & J. Roy Black, 1998. "The Effects of Crop Yield Insurance Designs on Farmer Participation and Welfare," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 806-820.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Christopher Bryant & Barry Smit & Michael Brklacich & Thomas Johnston & John Smithers & Quentin Chjotti & Bhawan Singh, 2000. "Adaptation in Canadian Agriculture to Climatic Variability and Change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 181-201, April.
- G. Cornelis Kooten, 1995. "Climatic Change and Canada's Boreal Forest: Socio-economic Issues and Implications for Land Use," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 43(1), pages 133-148, 03.
- I Mahul & D Vermersch, 2000. "Hedging crop risk with yield insurance futures and options," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 109-126, June.
- Barry Smit & Ian Burton & Richard Klein & J. Wandel, 2000. "An Anatomy of Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-251, April.
- Haiping Luo & Jerry R. Skees & Mary A. Marchant, 1994. "Weather Information and the Potential for Intertemporal Adverse Selection in Crop Insurance," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 441-451.
- B. Smit & I. Burton & R.J.T. Klein & R. Street, 1999. "The Science of Adaptation: A Framework for Assessment," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- W. Adger & P. Kelly, 1999. "Social Vulnerability to Climate Change and the Architecture of Entitlements," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-266, September.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Louise M. Arthur, 1997. "Economic Development with Environmental Security: Policy Conundrum in Rural Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1508-1514.
- Klein, K. K. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Klein, S. A., 1989. "Agricultural drought impact evaluation model: Description of components," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 117-138.
- E.E. Wheaton & D.C. Maciver, 1999. "A Framework and Key Questions for Adapting to Climate Variability and Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 215-225, September.
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 385-403, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:7:y:2002:i:1:p:85-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.