Adaptation options in agriculture to climate change: a typology
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Svetlana Mizina & Joel Smith & Erwin Gossen & Karl Spiecker & Stephen Witkowski, 1999. "An evaluation of adaptation options for climate change impacts on agriculture in Kazakhstan," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Love, Bruce & Boyd, Milton S. & Loyds, R. M. A. & Gibson, Ron, 1997. "Testing the effectiveness of government transfers for agricultural revenue stabilization: the case of the Western Canadian grain sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-184, April.
- Steven D. Hanson & Robert J. Myers & J. Roy Black, 1998. "The Effects of Crop Yield Insurance Designs on Farmer Participation and Welfare," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 806-820.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Christopher Bryant & Barry Smit & Michael Brklacich & Thomas Johnston & John Smithers & Quentin Chjotti & Bhawan Singh, 2000. "Adaptation in Canadian Agriculture to Climatic Variability and Change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 181-201, April.
- G. Cornelis Kooten, 1995. "Climatic Change and Canada's Boreal Forest: Socio-economic Issues and Implications for Land Use," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 43(1), pages 133-148, March.
- I Mahul & D Vermersch, 2000. "Hedging crop risk with yield insurance futures and options," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 109-126, June.
- Barry Smit & Ian Burton & Richard Klein & J. Wandel, 2000. "An Anatomy of Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-251, April.
- Haiping Luo & Jerry R. Skees & Mary A. Marchant, 1994. "Weather Information and the Potential for Intertemporal Adverse Selection in Crop Insurance," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 441-451.
- B. Smit & I. Burton & R.J.T. Klein & R. Street, 1999. "The Science of Adaptation: A Framework for Assessment," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 199-213, September.
- W. Adger & P. Kelly, 1999. "Social Vulnerability to Climate Change and the Architecture of Entitlements," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 253-266, September.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Louise M. Arthur, 1997. "Economic Development with Environmental Security: Policy Conundrum in Rural Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1508-1514.
- Klein, K. K. & Kulshreshtha, S. N. & Klein, S. A., 1989. "Agricultural drought impact evaluation model: Description of components," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 117-138.
- E.E. Wheaton & D.C. Maciver, 1999. "A Framework and Key Questions for Adapting to Climate Variability and Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 215-225, September.
- S. Fankhauser & R. Tol, 1997. "The social costs of climate change: The IPCC second assessment report and beyond," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 385-403, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:7:y:2002:i:1:p:85-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.