On the economics of decarbonization in an imperfect world
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch & Fabio Grazi & Jean Hourcade, 2012.
"The I maclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight,"
Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 101-120, September.
- H. Waisman & Céline Guivarch & F. Grazi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "The Imaclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight," Post-Print hal-00719279, HAL.
- Gunnar Luderer & Valentina Bosetti & Michael Jakob & Marian Leimbach & Jan Steckel & Henri Waisman & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "The economics of decarbonizing the energy system—results and insights from the RECIPE model intercomparison," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 9-37, September.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012.
"Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elmar Kriegler & Brian-C O'Neill & Stéphane Hallegatte & Tom Kram & Richard-H Moss & Robert Lempert & Thomas J Wilbanks, 2010. "Socio-economic Scenario Development for Climate Change Analysis," Working Papers hal-00866437, HAL.
- Enrica Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Technology innovation and diffusion in “less than ideal” climate policies: An assessment with the WITCH model," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 121-143, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Jakob & Gunnar Luderer & Jan Steckel & Massimo Tavoni & Stephanie Monjon, 2012. "Time to act now? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 79-99, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Standardi, Gabriele & Cai, Yiyong & Yeh, Sonia, 2017.
"Sensitivity of modeling results to technological and regional details: The case of Italy's carbon mitigation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 116-128.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2016 9557, EcoMod.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2017. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," Working Papers 2017.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013.
"The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China,"
49158, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2013.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2013. "The Macroeconomics evaluation of Climate Change Model (MECC-Model): The case Study of China," MPRA Paper 50021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Leibowicz, Benjamin D. & Krey, Volker & Grubler, Arnulf, 2016. "Representing spatial technology diffusion in an energy system optimization model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 350-363.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Andreas A. Papandreou, 2015. "Effects of fossil fuel prices on the transition to a low-carbon economy," Working papers wpaper89, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Rizzo, Ugo, 2017. "Diversely moving towards a green economy: Techno-organisational decarbonisation trajectories and environmental policy in EU sectors," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 111-116.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target," Working Papers 2013.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .