On the economics of decarbonization in an imperfect world
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Tavoni, Massimo & Steckel, Jan & Luderer, Gunnar & Jakob, Michael, 2011.
"Time to act now ? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/7943, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michael Jakob & Gunnar Luderer & Jan Steckel & Massimo Tavoni & Stephanie Monjon, 2012. "Time to act now? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch & Fabio Grazi & Jean Hourcade, 2012. "The I maclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 101-120, September.
- Enrica Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Technology innovation and diffusion in “less than ideal” climate policies: An assessment with the WITCH model," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 121-143, September.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011.
"Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012. "Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Gunnar Luderer & Valentina Bosetti & Michael Jakob & Marian Leimbach & Jan Steckel & Henri Waisman & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "The economics of decarbonizing the energy system—results and insights from the RECIPE model intercomparison," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 9-37, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.