On the economics of decarbonization in an imperfect world
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Enrica Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Technology innovation and diffusion in “less than ideal” climate policies: An assessment with the WITCH model," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 121-143, September.
- Gunnar Luderer & Valentina Bosetti & Michael Jakob & Marian Leimbach & Jan Steckel & Henri Waisman & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2012. "The economics of decarbonizing the energy system—results and insights from the RECIPE model intercomparison," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 9-37, September.
- Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch & Fabio Grazi & Jean Hourcade, 2012.
"The I maclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight,"
Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 101120-1011, September.
- H. Waisman & C. Guivarch & F. Grazi & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "The Imaclim-R model: infrastructures, technical inertia and the costs of low carbon futures under imperfect foresight," Post-Print hal-00719279, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai, 2012.
"Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-23.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2011. "Learning or Lock-in: Optimal Technology Policies to Support Mitigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Jakob & Gunnar Luderer & Jan Steckel & Massimo Tavoni & Stephanie Monjon, 2012. "Time to act now? Assessing the costs of delaying climate measures and benefits of early action," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 79-99, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7943 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.