Assessing organizational resilience to climate and weather extremes: complexities and methodological pathways
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Kim Cameron & Sandy Lim & Victor Rivas, 2005. "Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry Responses to September 11," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Adam Rose & Shu-Yi Liao, 2005. "Modeling Regional Economic Resilience to Disasters: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Water Service Disruptions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 75-112.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Maria Bohn & Thomas E. Downing & Marie-Laure Guillerminet & Eva Hizsnyik & Roger Kasperson & Kate Lonsdale & Claire Mays & Robert J. Nicholls & Alexander A. Olsthoorn & Gabriele Pf, 2006. "Adaptation to Five Metres of Sea Level Rise," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 467-482, July.
- Barry Smit & Ian Burton & Richard Klein & J. Wandel, 2000. "An Anatomy of Adaptation to Climate Change and Variability," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 223-251, April.
- M. Monirul Qader Mirza, 2003. "Three Recent Extreme Floods in Bangladesh: A Hydro-Meteorological Analysis," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 28(1), pages 35-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Groth & Annette Brunsmeier, 2016. "A cross-sectoral analysis of climate change risk drivers based on companies’ responses to the CDP’s climate change information request," Working Paper Series in Economics 364, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:933-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .