Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry Responses to September 11
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Galston, 2001. "Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 788-790.
- Samer Faraj & Lee Sproull, 2000. "Coordinating Expertise in Software Development Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1554-1568, December.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell, 2002. "Coordinating Mechanisms in Care Provider Groups: Relational Coordination as a Mediator and Input Uncertainty as a Moderator of Performance Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1408-1426, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9273-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2012. "The evolution of lateral hiring and skill formation in the global airline industry, 1940–2010," MPRA Paper 63866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Linnenluecke & Andrew Griffiths, 2012. "Assessing organizational resilience to climate and weather extremes: complexities and methodological pathways," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 933-947, August.
- Tania Marques & Isabel Suarez Gonzalez & Pedro Cruz & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2011. "Downsizing and Profitability: An Empirical Study of Portuguese Firms in 1993¡V2005," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(1), pages 13-26, April.
- Agarwal, Promila, 2014. "Understanding Psychological Contract In Pharmaceutical And Fmcg Industry: A Comparative Analysis," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-12-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsRelationships; layoffs; organizational resilience; terrorist attacks; aviation.;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2005_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .