Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
- Mark Mcbeth & Elizabeth Shanahan, 2004. "Public opinion for sale: The role of policy marketers in Greater Yellowstone policy conflict," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 37(3), pages 319-338, December.
- Kurka, Bernhard & Maier, Gunther & Sedlacek, Sabine, 2007.
"Breaking the vicious cycle in peripheral rural regions: the case of "Waldviertler Wohlviertel" in Austria,"
978, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bernhard Kurka & Gunther Maier & Sabine Sedlacek, 2007. "Breaking the vicious cycle in peripheral rural regions: the case of "Waldviertler Wohlviertel" in Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Blattman, Christopher & Fiala, Nathan & Martinez, Sebastian, 2011. "Employment generation in rural Africa : mid-term results from an experimental evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 66523, The World Bank.
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2012. "Employment Generation in Rural Africa: Mid-Term Results from an Experimental Evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1201, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christopher Blattman & Nathan Fiala & Sebastian Martinez, 2012. "Employment Generation in Rural Africa: Mid-term Results from an Experimental Evaluation of the Youth Opportunities Program in Northern Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 135, Households in Conflict Network.
- Beatrix Eugster & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "The Demand for Social Insurance: Does Culture Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages 413-448, November.
- Beatrix Brügger & Rafael Lalive & Andreas Steinhauer & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "The demand for social insurance: does culture matter?," ECON - Working Papers 041, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hsieh, Yuli Patrick, 2011. "Implications of communication multiplexity for digital inequality: The role of online social networking skills," 8th Asia-Pacific Regional ITS Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52324, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Thöni, Christian & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2012. "Microfoundations of social capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(7-8), pages 635-643.
- Christian Thöni & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2009. "Microfoundations of Social Capital," Discussion Papers 09-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Christian Thöni & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2010. "Microfoundations of Social Capital," NRN working papers 2010-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Katie Williams & Carol Dair, 2007. "A framework of sustainable behaviours that can be enabled through the design of neighbourhood-scale developments," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 160-173.
- Jody Hoffer Gittell & Kim Cameron & Sandy Lim & Victor Rivas, 2005. "Relationships, Layoffs, and Organizational Resilience: Airline Industry Responses to September 11," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- James Wallace & Nelarine Cornelius, 2010. "Community Development and Social Regeneration: How the Third Sector Addresses the Needs of BME Communities in Post-Industrial Cities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 43-54, December.
- Adam Okulicz-Kozaryn, 2011. "Europeans Work to Live and Americans Live to Work (Who is Happy to Work More: Americans or Europeans?)," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 225-243, April.
- Nelarine Cornelius & James Wallace, 2010. "Cross-Sector Partnerships: City Regeneration and Social Justice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 71-84, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:20:y:2001:i:4:p:788-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed