A framework of sustainable behaviours that can be enabled through the design of neighbourhood-scale developments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy W. Luke, 2005. "Neither sustainable nor development: reconsidering sustainability in development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 228-238.
- William A. Galston, 2001. "Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 788-790.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
- Amir Abbas Rassafi & Hossain Poorzahedy & Manouchehr Vaziri, 2006. "An alternative definition of sustainable development using stability and chaos theories," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 62-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Berker & Helen Jøsok Gansmo, 2010. "Paradoxes of design: energy and water consumption and the aestheticization of Norwegian bathrooms 1990-2008," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 135-149.
- Salla Annala & Satu Viljainen & Merja Pakkanen & Kristiina Hukki, 2016. "Consumer preferences in engaging in a sustainable lifestyle," International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18.
- Reena Patra, 2009. "Vaastu Shastra : Towards sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 244-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:160-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .