The sustainable development area: satisfying basic needs and safeguarding ecological sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanley, Nick & Shogren, Jason & White, Ben, 2013. "Introduction to Environmental Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199568734.
- Timothy W. Luke, 2005. "Neither sustainable nor development: reconsidering sustainability in development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 228-238.
- Geoffrey Lamberton, 2005. "Sustainable sufficiency - an internally consistent version of sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 53-68.
- Cole, M.A. & Rayner, A.J. & Bates, J.M., 1997. "The environmental Kuznets curve: an empirical analysis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 401-416, November.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Suzanne Alexander & Joanne Millar & Neil Lipscombe, 2010. "Sustainable development in the uplands of Lao PDR," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 62-70.
- Ya-Ju Chang & Laura Schneider & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2015. "Assessing Child Development: A Critical Review and the Sustainable Child Development Index (SCDI)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Ben Daley, 2009. "Is air transport an effective tool for sustainable development?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 210-219.
- Yen-Lan Liu & Kang-tsung Chang, 2010. "An analysis of Taiwan's energy ecological efficiency and the effectiveness of the Kyoto Protocol," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-11.
- Annemarie van Zeijl-Rozema & Ron Cörvers & René Kemp & Pim Martens, 2008. "Governance for sustainable development: a framework," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 410-421.
- Holden, Erling & Linnerud, Kristin & Banister, David, 2013. "Sustainable passenger transport: Back to Brundtland," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 67-77.
- Nilsen, Heidi Rapp, 2010. "The joint discourse 'reflexive sustainable development' -- From weak towards strong sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 495-501, January.
- Bilgen, Selçuk & Sarıkaya, İkbal, 2015. "Exergy for environment, ecology and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1115-1131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:174-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .