Projection of economic impacts of climate change in sectors of Europe based on bottom up analysis: human health
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Strategies In Italy. An Economic Assessment," Working Papers 2008.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & MacDonald, James M., 1996. "Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses," Agricultural Economics Reports 33991, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004.
"Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Human Health,"
FNU-57, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2004.
- Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 579-591, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2005.
"The Value of Health and Longevity,"
NBER Working Papers
11405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole Christensen & Clare Goodess & Juan-Carlos Ciscar, 2012. "Methodological framework of the PESETA project on the impacts of climate change in Europe," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 7-28, May.
- Francesco Bosello & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change in Europe: sea-level rise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 63-81, May.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.