Projection of economic impacts of climate change in sectors of Europe based on bottom up analysis: human health
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J., 2006.
"Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 579-591, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers FNU-57, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2004.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2006.
"The Value of Health and Longevity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 871-904, October.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & MacDonald, James M., 1996. "Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses," Agricultural Economics Reports 33991, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- P. Kinney & J. Rosenthal & C. Rosenzweig & C. Hogrefe & W. Solecki & K. Knowlton, 2006. "Assessing Potential Public Health Implications of Changing Climate and Land Uses: The New York Climate and Health Project," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Strategies In Italy. An Economic Assessment," Working Papers 2008.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change in Europe: sea-level rise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 63-81, May.
- Ole Christensen & Clare Goodess & Juan-Carlos Ciscar, 2012. "Methodological framework of the PESETA project on the impacts of climate change in Europe," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 7-28, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:1:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.