Projection of economic impacts of climate change in sectors of Europe based on bottom up analysis: human health
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan & MacDonald, James M., 1996. "Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses," Agricultural Economics Reports 33991, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Ole Christensen & Clare Goodess & Juan-Carlos Ciscar, 2012. "Methodological framework of the PESETA project on the impacts of climate change in Europe," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 7-28, May.
- Francesco Bosello & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change in Europe: sea-level rise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 63-81, May.
- Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J., 2006.
"Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 579-591, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers FNU-57, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2004.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- P. Kinney & J. Rosenthal & C. Rosenzweig & C. Hogrefe & W. Solecki & K. Knowlton, 2006. "Assessing Potential Public Health Implications of Changing Climate and Land Uses: The New York Climate and Health Project," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Strategies In Italy. An Economic Assessment," Working Papers 2008.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2006. "The Value of Health and Longevity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 871-904, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2005. "The Value of Health and Longevity," NBER Working Papers 11405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)