Methodological framework of the PESETA project on the impacts of climate change in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 112 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francesco Bosello & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2012. "Economic impacts of climate change in Europe: sea-level rise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 63-81, May.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992.
"Applying General Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, December.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521319867, December.
- Roy Darwin & Richard Tol, 2001. "Estimates of the Economic Effects of Sea Level Rise," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 113-129, June.
- Ana Iglesias & Luis Garrote & Sonia Quiroga & Marta Moneo, 2012. "A regional comparison of the effects of climate change on agricultural crops in Europe," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 29-46, May.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)