A Permanent Jobs Program for the U.S.: Economic Restructuring to Meet Human Needs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia1, 2015.
"The liquidation of government debt,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 291-333.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," BIS Working Papers 363, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2015. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 15/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 16893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. & M. Belen Sbrancia, 2011. "The Liquidation of Government Debt," Working Paper Series WP11-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gertrude Goldberg, 2012. "Strategic and Political Challenges to Large-Scale Federal Job Creation," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Helen Ginsburg, 2012. "Historical Amnesia: The Humphrey-Hawkins Act, Full Employment and Employment as a Right," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Michael Isaacson & Aleksandre Revia & Enrique Lopezlira & Jassmine Gaines, 2012. "Jobs and the Future of the US Economy: Possibilities and Limits," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 5-28, March.
More about this item
KeywordsJobs proposal; Full employment; Permanent jobs program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:29-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.