Measuring employment discrimination through controlled experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Richard & Mills, Edwin, 1985. "Race and residence in earnings determination," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1990. "Empirical Age-Earnings Profiles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 202-229, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine, 2012.
"Indiscriminate discrimination: A correspondence test for ethnic homophily in the Chicago labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 824-832.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination : A correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587674, HAL.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2012. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00745109, HAL.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael A. & Holzer, Harry J., 2000.
"Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate against African-Americans?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, pages 485-508.
- S. Raphael & M. A. Stoll & H. J. Holzer, "undated". "Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate Against African Americans?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1160-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Raphael, Steven & Stoll, Michael A. & HOLZER, HARRY J, 1998. "Are Suburban Firms More Likely to Discriminate Against African-Americans?," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9pq2t9hx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr. & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2013.
"Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 633-689.
- Fryer, Roland G. & Pager, Devah & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," MPRA Paper 33607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," NBER Working Papers 17462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 483-568.
- Decker, Scott H. & Ortiz, Natalie & Spohn, Cassia & Hedberg, Eric, 2015. "Criminal stigma, race, and ethnicity: The consequences of imprisonment for employment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 108-121.
- Beaurain, Guillaume & Masclet, David, 2016. "Does affirmative action reduce gender discrimination and enhance efficiency? New experimental evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 350-362.
- Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Taylor, Aryn, 2011. "Subtle discrimination in the rental housing market: Evidence from e-mail correspondence with landlords," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 276-284.
- Michael A. Stoll, 1999. "Spatial mismatch, discrimination, and male youth employment in the Washington, DC area: Implications for residential mobility policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 77-98.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathan Leonard, 2009.
"Manager Race and the Race of New Hires,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 589-631, October.
- Giuliano, Laura & Levine, David I. & Leonard, Jonathan, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2cb2q1h1, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathon Leonard, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Working Papers 0722, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Pager, Devah & Western, Bruce & Bonikowski, Bart, 2009. "Discrimination in a Low-Wage Labor Market: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael A. Stoll & Steven Raphael & Harry J. Holzer, 2001. "Why Are Black Employers More Likely to Hire African Americans than White Employers?," JCPR Working Papers 228, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00745109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slonim, Robert & Guillen, Pablo, 2010. "Gender selection discrimination: Evidence from a Trust game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 385-405, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:23:y:1994:i:1:p:25-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .