Finite sample properties of alternative GMM estimators for random effects models with spatially correlated errors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2004.
"Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 185-198.
- Viliam Druska & William C. Horrace, 2002. "Generalized Moments Estimation for Spatial Panel Data: Indonesian Rice Farming," Econometrics 0206004, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Baicker, Katherine, 2005. "The spillover effects of state spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 529-544, February.
- Myles Patton & Seamus McErlean, 2003. "Spatial Effects within the Agricultural Land Market in Northern Ireland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 35-54.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Dennis P. Robinson, 2000. "Returns to investment in navigation infrastructure: An equilibrium approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 83-108.
- Hall, Alastair R., 2004. "Generalized Method of Moments," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775201.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-33, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:473-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.