Generalized Method of Moments for Additive Hazards Model with Clustered Dental Survival Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Christian Bressen Pipper & Torben Martinussen, 2004. "An estimating equation for parametric shared frailty models with marginal additive hazards," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 207-220, February.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "Hypothesis Testing with Efficient Method of Moments Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 777-787, October.
- Lu Tian & David Zucker & L.J. Wei, 2005. "On the Cox Model With Time-Varying Regression Coefficients," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 172-183, March.
- Hui Li & Guosheng Yin, 2009. "Generalized method of moments estimation for linear regression with clustered failure time data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 1024-1024.
- Whitney K. Newey, 2004. "Efficient Semiparametric Estimation via Moment Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1877-1897, November.
- Guosheng Yin & Jianwen Cai, 2004. "Additive hazards model with multivariate failure time data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(4), pages 801-818, December.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Hui Li & Guosheng Yin, 2009. "Generalized method of moments estimation for linear regression with clustered failure time data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(2), pages 293-306.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie He & Hui Li & Shumei Zhang & Xiaogang Duan, 2019. "Additive hazards model with auxiliary subgroup survival information," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 128-149, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:43:y:2016:i:4:p:1124-1139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.