Models to predict the economic development impact of transportation projects: historical experience and new applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade, 2005.
"Transport costs: measures, determinants, and regional policy implications for France,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 319-349, June.
- Miren Lafourcade & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2005. "Transport Costs: Measures, Determinants and Regional Policy Implications for France," Post-Print halshs-00754078, HAL.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Buckley, Patrick H, 1992. "A Transportation-Oriented Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model of the United States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 331-348.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sabina Buczkowska & Nicolas Coulombel & Matthieu de Lapparent, 2015. "Euclidean distance versus travel time in business location: A probabilistic mixture of hurdle-Poisson models," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1060, European Regional Science Association.
- Weisbrod, Glen & Lynch, Teresa & Meyer, Michael, 2009. "Extending monetary values to broader performance and impact measures: Transportation applications and lessons for other fields," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 332-341, November.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:56-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martijn Leijten, 2013. "Real-world decision-making on mega-projects: politics, bias and strategic behaviour," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Mega-Projects, chapter 4, pages 57-82 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yancang Li & Lei Zhao & Juanjuan Suo, 2014. "Comprehensive Assessment on Sustainable Development of Highway Transportation Capacity Based on Entropy Weight and TOPSIS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(7), pages 1-9, July.
- Dirk Fornahl & Axel Johannes Schaffer & Jochen Siegele, 2009. "Regional per Capita-Income - The Importance of Region-Specific Production Factors," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(II), pages 155-185, June.
More about this item
KeywordsO10; O18; R15; R40;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:3:p:519-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .