Luenberger-type indicators based on the weighted additive distance function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- C. Lovell, 2003. "The Decomposition of Malmquist Productivity Indexes," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 437-458, November.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009.
"Infeasibility and Directional Distance Functions with Application to the Determinateness of the Luenberger Productivity Indicator,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 55-73, April.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "Infeasibility and Directional Distance Functions with Application to the Determinateness of the Luenberger Productivity Indicator," Working Papers 2008-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Robert G. Chambers & Rulon D. Pope, 1996. "Aggregate Productivity Measures," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1360-1365.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"The Luenberger productivity indicator: An economic specification leading to infeasibilities,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specifcation Leading to Infeasibilities," Working Papers 2008-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specification Leading to Infeasibilities," Post-Print hal-00372482, HAL.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2016. "The weighted additive distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 338-346.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- William Cooper & Jesús Pastor & Fernando Borras & Juan Aparicio & Diego Pastor, 2011. "BAM: a bounded adjusted measure of efficiency for use with bounded additive models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 85-94, April.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama & William L. Weber, 2017. "Measuring bank performance with a dynamic network Luenberger indicator," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 250(1), pages 85-104, March.
- Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Adenso-Díaz, B., 2004. "Centralised target setting for regional recycling operations using DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 101-110, April.
- Pastor, J. T. & Ruiz, J. L. & Sirvent, I., 1999. "An enhanced DEA Russell graph efficiency measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 596-607, June.
- R. G. Chambers & Y. Chung & R. Färe, 1998. "Profit, Directional Distance Functions, and Nerlovian Efficiency," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 351-364, August.
- Maria Portela & Emmanuel Thanassoulis, 2006. "Malmquist Indexes Using a Geometric Distance Function (GDF). Application to a Sample of Portuguese Bank Branches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 25-41, April.
- William Cooper & Kyung Park & Jesus Pastor, 1999. "RAM: A Range Adjusted Measure of Inefficiency for Use with Additive Models, and Relations to Other Models and Measures in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-42, February.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Walter Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "Infeasibilities and directional distance functions: with application to the determinateness of the luenberger productivity indicator," Post-Print hal-00372560, HAL.
- Kapelko, M. & Horta, I.M. & Camanho, A.S. & Oude Lansink, A., 2015. "Measurement of input-specific productivity growth with an application to the construction industry in Spain and Portugal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 64-71.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Mohsen Afsharian & Heinz Ahn, 2015. "The overall Malmquist index: a new approach for measuring productivity changes over time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 226(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Diego Prior, 2006. "Efficiency and total quality management in health care organizations: A dynamic frontier approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 281-299, July.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Jose Zofio & C. A. Knox Lovell, 2001. "Graph efficiency and productivity measures: an application to US agriculture," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(11), pages 1433-1442.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, J. & Zofío, J.L., 2019. "New Definitions of Economic Cross-Efficiency," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-010-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Productivity change; Profit inefficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:278:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2620-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.