Graph efficiency and productivity measures: an application to US agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Jafar Sadeghi & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2020.
"Plant capacity notions in a non-parametric framework: a brief review and new graph or non-oriented plant capacities,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 288(2), pages 837-860, May.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Jafar Sadeghi & Ignace van de Woestyne, 2020. "Plant capacity notions in a non-parametric framework: a brief review and new graph or non-oriented plant capacities," Post-Print hal-02497012, HAL.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Tavéra, Christophe, 2009. "[alpha]-Returns to scale and multi-output production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 332-339, August.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2006. "University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 131-147, March.
- Aparicio, Juan & Garcia-Nove, Eva M. & Kapelko, Magdalena & Pastor, Jesus T., 2017. "Graph productivity change measure using the least distance to the pareto-efficient frontier in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-14.
- F J Arcelus & P Arocena, 2005. "Productivity differences across OECD countries in the presence of environmental constraints," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 56(12), pages 1352-1362, December.
- Aparicio, Juan & Kapelko, Magdalena & Zofío, José L., 2020.
"The measurement of environmental economic inefficiency with pollution-generating technologies,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Aparicio, J. & Kapelko, M. & Zofío, J.L., 2019. "The Measurement of Environmental Economic Inefficiency with Pollution-generating Technologies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Simar, Léopold & W. Wilson, Paul, 2019.
"Central limit theorems and inference for sources of productivity change measured by nonparametric Malmquist indices,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 756-769.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul, 2018. "Central Limit Theorems and Inference for Sources of Productivity Change Measured by Nonparametric Malmquist Indices," LIDAM Discussion Papers ISBA 2018021, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Simar, Leopold & W. Wilson, Paul, 2019. "Central limit theorems and inference for sources of productivity change measured by nonparametric Malmquist indices," LIDAM Reprints ISBA 2019010, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA).
- Jose Zofio, 2007.
"Malmquist productivity index decompositions: a unifying framework,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(18), pages 2371-2387.
- Zofío, José Luis, 2006. "Malmquist Productivity Index Decompositions: A Unifying Framework," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/12, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Zofío, Jose L., 2003. "Graph Efficiency and Parametric Distance Function with an Application to Spanish Savings Banks," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Mohsen Afsharian & Heinz Ahn, 2015. "The overall Malmquist index: a new approach for measuring productivity changes over time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 226(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L., 2009.
"Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2232-2242, June.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- A L Johnson & L F McGinnis, 2009. "The hyperbolic-oriented efficiency measure as a remedy to infeasibility of super efficiency models," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 60(11), pages 1511-1517, November.
- Mustapha D. Ibrahim & Sahand Daneshvar & Mevhibe B. Hocaoğlu & Olasehinde-Williams G. Oluseye, 2019. "An Estimation of the Efficiency and Productivity of Healthcare Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Health-Centred Millennium Development Goal-Based Evidence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 371-389, May.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"The Luenberger productivity indicator: An economic specification leading to infeasibilities,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specifcation Leading to Infeasibilities," Working Papers 2008-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specification Leading to Infeasibilities," Post-Print hal-00372482, HAL.
- Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian & Nie, Hualin, 2013. "Productivity trends of Chinese regions: A perspective from energy saving and environmental regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-89.
- Martin Boďa & Mariana Považanová, 2020. "Productivity patterns in Europe: adaptation of the Malmquist index to measuring group performance and productivity change over time," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 949-989, November.
- Pablo Arocena & Ariadna García‐Prado, 2007. "Accounting for quality in the measurement of hospital performance: evidence from Costa Rica," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 667-685, July.
- Fernando Jiménez-Sáez & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Jose Luis Zofío, 2013. "Who leads research productivity growth? Guidelines for R&D policy-makers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(1), pages 273-303, January.
- Antonio Peyrache, 2014. "Hicks-Moorsteen versus Malmquist: a connection by means of a radial productivity index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 435-442, June.
- Juan Aparicio & Fernando Borras & Lidia Ortiz & Jesus T. Pastor & Fernando Vidal, 2019. "Luenberger-type indicators based on the weighted additive distance function," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 278(1), pages 195-213, July.
- Ang, Frederic & Kerstens, Pieter Jan, 2017. "Decomposing the Luenberger–Hicks–Moorsteen Total Factor Productivity indicator: An application to U.S. agriculture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 359-375.
- Philippe Barla & Sergio Perelman, 2005. "Sulphur emissions and productivity growth in industrialised countries," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(2), pages 275-300, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:11:p:1433-1442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.