Graph efficiency and productivity measures: an application to US agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, J. & Kapelko, M. & Zofío, J.L., 2019. "The Measurement of Environmental Economic Inefficiency with Pollution-generating Technologies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2019-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, Walter & Peypoch, Nicolas & Tavéra, Christophe, 2009. "[alpha]-Returns to scale and multi-output production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 332-339, August.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2006. "University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 131-147, March.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2009.
"The Luenberger productivity indicator: An economic specification leading to infeasibilities,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 597-600, May.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specifcation Leading to Infeasibilities," Working Papers 2008-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & K. Kerstens, 2009. "The Luenberger Productivity Indicator: An Economic Specification Leading to Infeasibilities," Post-Print hal-00372482, HAL.
- Yang, Fuxia & Yang, Mian & Nie, Hualin, 2013. "Productivity trends of Chinese regions: A perspective from energy saving and environmental regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 82-89.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:12:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Arocena & Ariadna García-Prado, 2007. "Accounting for quality in the measurement of hospital performance: evidence from Costa Rica," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 667-685.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:277:y:2019:i:2:p:756-769 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0763-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Peyrache, 2014. "Hicks-Moorsteen versus Malmquist: a connection by means of a radial productivity index," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 435-442, June.
- Jose Zofio, 2007.
"Malmquist productivity index decompositions: a unifying framework,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(18), pages 2371-2387.
- Zofío, José Luis, 2006. "Malmquist Productivity Index Decompositions: A Unifying Framework," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/12, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:spr:annopr:v:278:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2620-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ang, Frederic & Kerstens, Pieter Jan, 2017. "Decomposing the Luenberger–Hicks–Moorsteen Total Factor Productivity indicator: An application to U.S. agriculture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 359-375.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Zofío, Jose L., 2003. "Graph Efficiency and Parametric Distance Function with an Application to Spanish Savings Banks," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Mohsen Afsharian & Heinz Ahn, 2015. "The overall Malmquist index: a new approach for measuring productivity changes over time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 226(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Lovell, C.A. Knox & Zofío, José L., 2009.
"Environmental efficiency measurement with translog distance functions: A parametric approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2232-2242, June.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:11:d:10.1057_jors.2009.71 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:11:p:1433-1442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.