Consumer’s stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Drescher, Larissa S. & de Jonge, Janneke & Goddard, Ellen & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2012. "Consumer's stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 507-517.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branden B. Johnson, 1999. "Exploring dimensionality in the origins of hazard-related trust," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 325-354, October.
- Capps, Oral & Park, Jaehong, 2002. "Impacts of Advertising, Attitudes, Lifestyles, and Health on the Demand for U.S. Pork: A Micro-Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 1-15, April.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Park, Jaehong, 2002. "Impacts Of Advertising, Attitudes, Lifestyles, And Health On The Demand For U.S. Pork: A Micro-Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(01), April.
- H.H. Jensen & T. Kesavan & S.R. Johnson, 1992.
"Measuring the Impact of Health Awareness on Food Demand,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 299-312.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Kesavan, T. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1992. "Measuring the Impact of Health Awareness on Food Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James, Harvey S., Jr. & Marks, Leonie A., 2006. "Trust in Biotechnology Risk Managers: Insights from the United Kingdom, 1996-2002," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21153, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harris, James Michael & Shiptsova, Rimma, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Convenience Foods: Demographics and Expenditures," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(3), November.
- Putnam, Judy & Gerrior, Shirley, 1997. "Americans Consuming More Grains and Vegetables, Less Saturated Fat," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 20(3).
- Rémy Lambert & Bruno Larue & Clément Yélou & George Criner, 2006. "Fish and meat demand in Canada: Regional differences and weak separability," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 175-199.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & Thomas L. Marsh, 2004. "Does Food Safety Information Impact U.S. Meat Demand?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 154-174.
- Nijssen, Edwin J & Van Trijp, Hans C M, 1998. "Branding Fresh Food Products: Exploratory Empirical Evidence from the Netherlands," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 228-242.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rim Lassoued & Jill E. Hobbs & Eric T. Micheels & David Di Zhang, 2015. "Consumer Trust in Chicken Brands: A Structural Equation Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 621-647, December.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer trust; Engel functions; Processing; Preferences; Meat; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:29:y:2012:i:4:p:507-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .