Branding Fresh Food Products: Exploratory Empirical Evidence from the Netherlands
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael B. Ward & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey M. Perloff & J. Michael Harris, 2002.
"Effects of the Private-Label Invasion in Food Industries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 961-973.
- Ward, Michael B. & Shimshack, Jay P. & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Harris, J. Michael, 2002. "Effects of the private-label invasion in food industries," MPRA Paper 22186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Patterson, Paul M., 2010.
"Spatial Competition and Private Labels,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(2), August.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Patterson, Paul M., 2007. "Spatial Competition in Private Labels," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9840, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Horrace, William C. & Huang, Rui & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2016.
"Effects of increased variety on demand, pricing, and welfare,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 569-587.
- William Horrace & Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2013. "Effects of Increased Variety on Demand, Pricing, and Welfare," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 152, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & de Jonge, Janneke & Goddard, Ellen & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2012.
"Consumer's stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 507-517.
- Larissa Drescher & Janneke Jonge & Ellen Goddard & Thomas Herzfeld, 2012. "Consumer’s stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(4), pages 507-517, December.
- Banu Külter Demirgüne? & Bülent Özsaçmac?, 2016. "EXPLORING THE EFFECT OF CONSUMERS? FOOD-RELATED DECISION MAKING STYLES ON NATIONAL BRAND vs. STORE BRAND CHOICE," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406888, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Innes, Brian G. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2007.
"International Product Differentiation through a Country Brand: An Economic Analysis of National Branding as a Marketing Strategy for Agricultural Products,"
6131, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Innes, Brian G. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2008. "International Product Differentiation Through a Country Brand: An Economic Analysis of National Branding as a Marketing Strategy for Agricultural Products," Trade Policy Briefs 43470, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Banu Kulter Demirgunes & Bulent Ozsacmaci, 2017. "Exploring the Effect of Consumers¡¯ Food-Related Decision Making Styles on National Brand vs. Store Brand Choice," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 46-64, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:25:y:1998:i:2:p:228-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .