Consumer Trust in Chicken Brands: A Structural Equation Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian D. Uzea & Jill E. Hobbs & Jing Zhang, 2011. "Activists and Animal Welfare: Quality Verifications in the Canadian Pork Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 281-304, June.
- Drescher, Larissa S. & de Jonge, Janneke & Goddard, Ellen & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2012.
"Consumer's stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 507-517.
- Larissa Drescher & Janneke Jonge & Ellen Goddard & Thomas Herzfeld, 2012. "Consumer’s stated trust in the food industry and meat purchases," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(4), pages 507-517, December.
- Ellen W. Goddard & Jill E. Hobbs & Brian G. Innes & Patrycja E. Romanowska & Adrian D. Uzea, 2013. "Risk Perceptions And Preferences For Ethical And Safety Credence Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 390-396.
- Lassoued, R. & Hobbs, J.E., 2015. "Consumer confidence in credence attributes: The role of brand trust," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 99-107.
- Cindy Lombart & Didier Louis, 2014. "A study of the impact of Corporate Social Responsibility and price image on retailer personality and consumers' reactions (satisfaction, trust and loyalty to the retailer)," Post-Print hal-01027577, HAL.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2015.
"The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: Insights from Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 84-91.
- Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele, 2014. "The roles of human values and generalized trust on stated preferences when food is labeled with environmental footprints: insights from Germany," MPRA Paper 64630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:630-642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Brian G. Innes & Jill E. Hobbs, 2011. "Does It Matter Who Verifies Production‐Derived Quality?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Ratchford, Brian T, 1991. " An Empirical Test of a Model of External Search for Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 233-242, September.
- David Jackson & Dan Tweed, 1980. "Note on the squared multiple correlation as a lower bound to communality," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 281-284, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellen Goddard & Wuyang Hu, 2015. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Food Marketing, Information, and Labeling," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 431-433, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:63:y:2015:i:4:p:621-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.