Consumer confidence in credence attributes: The role of brand trust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Thomas L. Sporleder & Peter D. Goldsmith, 2001. "Alternative Firm Strategies for Signaling Quality in the Food System," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(4), pages 591-604, December.
- Bello, David C. & Holbrook, Morris B., 1995. "Does an absence of brand equity generalize across product classes?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-131, October.
- Brian G. Innes & Jill E. Hobbs, 2011. "Does It Matter Who Verifies Production‐Derived Quality?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(1), pages 87-107, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Goddard, Ellen, 2015. "Consumers and trust," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 71-74.
- Rim Lassoued & Jill E. Hobbs & Eric T. Micheels & David Di Zhang, 2015. "Consumer Trust in Chicken Brands: A Structural Equation Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 621-647, December.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:46:y:2019:i:2:p:163-192. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:80:y:2018:i:c:p:55-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-04-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ijofsd:254116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:12:p:200-:d:190528 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tei:journl:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:7-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tonkin, Emma & Meyer, Samantha B. & Coveney, John & Webb, Trevor & Wilson, Annabelle M., 2016. "The process of making trust related judgements through interaction with food labelling," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
KeywordsFood system trust; Brand loyalty; Structural equation modelling; Salad; Food safety; Food quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:52:y:2015:i:c:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.