Bioenergy chain building: a collective action perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, September.
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Ostrom, Elinor, 2010. "Revising theory in light of experimental findings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 68-72, January.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2000. "Collective Action and the Evolution of Social Norms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 137-158, Summer.
- Blamey, Russell, 1998. "Contingent valuation and the activation of environmental norms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Pasquale Lombardi, 2012. "A new-institutional framework to explore the trade-off between agriculture, environment and landscape," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(3), pages 135-154.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Moore, Michael R., 2007.
"Private provision of environmental public goods: Household participation in green-electricity programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Michael R. Moore, 2004. "Private Provision of Environmental Public Goods: Household Participation in Green-Electricity Programs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Williams, John T. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2005. "Local Enforcement and Better Forests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 273-284, February.
- Antinori, Camille & Bray, David Barton, 2005. "Community forest enterprises as entrepreneurial Firms: Economic and institutional perspectives from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1529-1543, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Di Vita & Manuela Pilato & Biagio Pecorino & Filippo Brun & Mario D’Amico, 2017. "A Review of the Role of Vegetal Ecosystems in CO 2 Capture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Forte, Annachiara & Zucaro, Amalia & Faugno, Salvatore & Basosi, Riccardo & Fierro, Angelo, 2018. "Carbon footprint and fossil energy consumption of bio-ethanol fuel production from Arundo donax L. crops on marginal lands of Southern Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 222-235.
- Maria Raimondo & Francesco Caracciolo & Luigi Cembalo & Gaetano Chinnici & Biagio Pecorino & Mario D’Amico, 2018. "Making Virtue Out of Necessity: Managing the Citrus Waste Supply Chain for Bioeconomy Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-1, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yahua & Chen, Chunliang & Araral, Eduardo, 2016. "The Effects of Migration on Collective Action in the Commons: Evidence from Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 79-93.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Environmental Morale and Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Volland, Benjamin, 2017.
"The role of risk and trust attitudes in explaining residential energy demand: Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 14-30.
- Benjamin Volland, 2016. "The Role of Risk and Trust Attitudes in Explaining Residential Energy Demand: Evidence from the United Kingdom," IRENE Working Papers 16-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- García-Valiñas, María A. & Macintyre, Alison & Torgler, Benno, 2012. "Volunteering, pro-environmental attitudes and norms," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 455-467.
- Otto, Ilona M. & Wechsung, Frank, 2014. "The effects of rules and communication in a behavioral irrigation experiment with power asymmetries carried out in North China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 10-20.
- Robert Fotso, 2020. "Gouvernance de la zone forestière et Développement durable au Cameroun : la tragédie des Commons à l'épreuve des faits," Post-Print hal-02872825, HAL.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015.
"Neighborhood effects and social behavior: The case of irrigated and rainfed farmers in Bohol, the Philippines,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 227-246.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2012. "Neighborhood Effects on Social Behavior: The Case of Irrigated and Rainfed Farmers in Bohol, the Philippines," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124789, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benno Torgler & María A. García Valiñas & Alison Macintyre, 2008.
"Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation,"
2008.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Torgler, Benno & GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as, MarÃa A. & Macintyre, Alison, 2009. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5hx0f0c2, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-Valinas & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 238, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & MarÃa A.GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised Jan 2009.
- Macqueen, Duncan & Bolin, Anna & Greijmans, Martin & Grouwels, Sophie & Humphries, Shoana, 2020. "Innovations towards prosperity emerging in locally controlled forest business models and prospects for scaling up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
- Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Arango, Santiago & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2015. "A behavioral model of collective action in artisanal and small-scale gold mining," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 98-109.
- Dekel, Sagi & Fischer, Sven & Zultan, Ro’i, 2017.
"Potential Pareto Public Goods,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 87-96.
- Sagi Dekel & Sven Fischer & Ro’i Zultan, 2014. "Punishment and Reward Institutions with Harmed Minorities," Working Papers 1405, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Antinori, Camille & Rausser, Gordon C., 2010. "The Mexican common property forestry sector," CUDARE Working Papers 90936, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Grant Jacobsen & Matthew Kotchen & Greg Clendenning, 2013. "Community-based incentives for environmental protection: the case of green electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 30-52, August.
- Nielsen, Martin Reinhardt & Treue, Thorsten, 2012. "Hunting for the Benefits of Joint Forest Management in the Eastern Afromontane Biodiversity Hotspot: Effects on Bushmeat Hunters and Wildlife in the Udzungwa Mountains," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1224-1239.
- Maja Schl�ter & Alessandro Tavoni & Simon Levin, 2014. "Robustness of norm-driven cooperation in the commons to environmental variability," GRI Working Papers 146, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Schnegg, Michael & Linke, Theresa, 2015. "Living Institutions: Sharing and Sanctioning Water among Pastoralists in Namibia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 205-214.
- Siegwart Lindenberg, 2014. "Sustainable cooperation needs tinkering with both rules and social motivation," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-81, April.
- Vogt, Nora & Reeson, Andrew F. & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "Communication, competition and social gift exchange in an auction for public good provision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 11-19.
- Antinori, Camille M. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2010. "The Mexican Common Property Forestry Sector," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8qh479p8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2014. "Addressing Global Environmental Externalities: Transaction Costs Considerations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 424-479, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; Norm-activation model; Tobit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-13:10.1186/s40100-014-0018-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.