Trade and the Spillovers of Transnational Terrorism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2008.
"The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 37-48, February.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2004. "The Puzzling Persistence of the Distance Effect on Bilateral Trade," Development Working Papers 186, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Keith Head, 2008. "The puzzling persistence of the distance effect on bilateral trade," Post-Print hal-01172854, HAL.
- Mirza, Daniel & Verdier, Thierry, 2008.
"International trade, security and transnational terrorism: Theory and a survey of empirics,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 179-194, June.
- Daniel Mirza & Thierry Verdier, 2008. "International trade, security and transnational terrorism: Theory and a survey of empirics," Post-Print halshs-00754282, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Bensassi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2012.
"How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy to the International Community?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 869-883, November.
- Bensassi, Sami & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2010. "How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy for the International Community?," MPRA Paper 27134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sami Bensassi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2011. "How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy for the International Community?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 208, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2017. "Impact of Terrorism on Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As): Prevalence, Frequency and Intensity," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 79-106, February.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016.
"Conditional linkages between iron ore exports, foreign aid and terrorism,"
Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 29(2), pages 57-70, December.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Conditional linkages between iron ore exports, foreign aid and terrorism," Working Papers 16/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016. "Conditional linkages between iron ore exports, foreign aid and terrorism," MPRA Paper 76119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Egger & Martin Gassebner, 2015.
"International terrorism as a trade impediment?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 42-62.
- Gassebner, Martin & Egger, Peter, 2014. "International terrorism as a trade impediment?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100279, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd & Younas, Javed, 2016. "Trade and Terrorism: A Disaggregated Approach," Working Papers 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 30 Jan 2017.
- Bassil Charbel, 2013. "Macroeconomic Consequences of War and Terrorism in Lebanon," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 415-429, December.
- Pham, Cong S. & Doucouliagos, Chris, 2017. "An Injury to One Is an Injury to All: Terrorism's Spillover Effects on Bilateral Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 10859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism; trade; security;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2009-iv-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.