Mobility, Social Capital and Sense of Community: What Value?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Zapata Cordoba & John Stanley & Janet Robin Stanley, 2014. "Reducing Social Exclusion in Highly Disadvantaged Districts in Medellín, Colombia, through the Provision of a Cable-Car," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13.
- Stanley, John & Levinson, David, 2016. "Workshop 3 report: Sustainable funding sources and related cost benefit measurements," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 143-150.
- Sagaris, Lake & Arora, Anvita, 2016. "Evaluating how cycle-bus integration could contribute to “sustainable” transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 218-227.
- Stanley, John K., 2014. "Land use/transport integration: Starting at the right place," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 381-388.
- Shangyi Zhou & Shaobo Zhang, 2015. "Contextualism and Sustainability: A Community Renewal in Old City of Beijing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Lowe, Chris & Stanley, John & Stanley, Janet, 2018. "A broader perspective on social outcomes in transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 482-488.
- Anciaes, Paulo & Jones, Peter, 2020. "Transport policy for liveability – Valuing the impacts on movement, place, and society," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 157-173.
- Utsunomiya, Kiyohito, 2016. "Social capital and local public transportation in Japan," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 434-440.
- David Cao & John Stanley & Janet Stanley, 2017. "Indicators of Socio-Spatial Transport Disadvantage for Inter-Island Transport Planning in Rural Philippine Communities," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(4), pages 116-131.
- Elena Maria MINEA, 2014. "Territorial Attractiveness – A Long-Term Issue For Public Policies," Curentul Juridic, The Juridical Current, Le Courant Juridique, Petru Maior University, Faculty of Economics Law and Administrative Sciences and Pro Iure Foundation, vol. 58, pages 101-110, September.
- Schwanen, Tim & Lucas, Karen & Akyelken, Nihan & Cisternas Solsona, Diego & Carrasco, Juan-Antonio & Neutens, Tijs, 2015. "Rethinking the links between social exclusion and transport disadvantage through the lens of social capital," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 123-135.
- Pyrialakou, V. Dimitra & Gkritza, Konstantina & Fricker, Jon D., 2016. "Accessibility, mobility, and realized travel behavior: Assessing transport disadvantage from a policy perspective," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 252-269.
- Stanley, John & Stanley, Janet & Balbontin, Camila & Hensher, David, 2019. "Social exclusion: The roles of mobility and bridging social capital in regional Australia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 223-233.
- Kamruzzaman, Md. & Wood, Lisa & Hine, Julian & Currie, Graham & Giles-Corti, Billie & Turrell, Gavin, 2014. "Patterns of social capital associated with transit oriented development," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 144-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:49:y:2012:i:16:p:3595-3609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.